Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Do you all watch the the pluto horror channel, 24 hours of horror everday

featuredimage-8-1024x576.jpg
Yes. Depending on the time, they drop some good content. They had THE RING on last night. Then in that cluster of their horror/thriller movie channels they had “Thankskilling Theater 3”
:mjlol::deadmanny:
They also have “Mystery Science Theater” on rotation; that’s another reason I like Pluto.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Larry is a monster from another dimension who uses mobile devices to come into this world. Larry is lonely and become fixated on a little autistic boy named Oliver and wants to take Oliver back to his dimension so they can be friends.
So Larry has cornered Oliver and Sarah (Oliver's mom) in the woods where he manages to separate them and is right about to take Oliver when Oliver's mom steps in and offers herself up to go back to Larry's dimension and be his friend. And Oliver isn't picky on who becomes his homie so he takes her.
So the final scene is Oliver in the kitchen in the middle of the night being picked up and spun around by something we can't see and his dad comes downstairs and starts to panic thinking Larry has come back but when he uses his phone camera to look he sees that it's Sarah who has come back to visit Oliver from Larry's dimension.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Thirst
In a small town in Iceland, evil is lurking around every corner and strange crimes and brutality frequently occur, Hulda is suspected of being responsible for the death of her brother and is being investigated by the police. After being released from custody due to insufficient evidence, she has nowhere to turn to. Lingering around in the cold, she befriends an elderly man who turns out to be a 1,000-year old, single and gay vampire who brings her brother back to life, leading to terrible consequences.

This movie was not made in Nordic Harlem.:dame:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Flay
The story follows an estranged daughter who, after the death of her mother, struggles to save her brother and those around her from a malevolent faceless spirit.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Beast Mode
The 80s throwback horror tells the story of a has-been Hollywood producer, who after accidentally killing his lead star, turns to an ancient herbal elixir, in the hope that it will save his career. He makes a dark deal that unleashes a band of bloodthirsty, shape-shifting, ferocious beasts on LA.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Thirst
In a small town in Iceland, evil is lurking around every corner and strange crimes and brutality frequently occur, Hulda is suspected of being responsible for the death of her brother and is being investigated by the police. After being released from custody due to insufficient evidence, she has nowhere to turn to. Lingering around in the cold, she befriends an elderly man who turns out to be a 1,000-year old, single and gay vampire who brings her brother back to life, leading to terrible consequences.

This movie was not made in Nordic Harlem.:dame:

wow this film looks brilliant right u-p my alleyway!!
when do it drop?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Beast Mode
The 80s throwback horror tells the story of a has-been Hollywood producer, who after accidentally killing his lead star, turns to an ancient herbal elixir, in the hope that it will save his career. He makes a dark deal that unleashes a band of bloodthirsty, shape-shifting, ferocious beasts on LA.

damn this trailer is good..i need to watch this!

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Keep Rob Zombie slander out of your mouth , friend and all will be alright - ya feel me?
tenor.gif

Rob Zombie has great ideas and concepts for his films. I just feel like he needs some some sort co writer to help reel those scripts. I know your a big Rob Zombie so I think you know what I am talking about. Hard to really explain in typing form without writing a long ass paragraph.