Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Which ones?
The Book of Blood. I’m about six stories deep into it and it’s fukking fire. The first two short stories Book of Blood and Midnight Meat Train have their own films out. I watched the Midnight Meat Train film after. Bradly Cooper is in it and as for the film overall, it’s decent. I prefer the short story version though.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Don’t worry about me breh, I had to miss spooky szn entirely this yr :mjcry:
I meant to check on you- power back on? So far this week, we had power outages due to high winds, internet was out for a whole day bc the cable was impacted by multiple power lines down, top that with floods bc of a storm and there’s a lake nearby.

My damn hot water heater broke - And I have to wait for the contractor next week bc of availability due to Covid. This is a fairly new house/neighborhood too- the contractor said that the builders design&build these homes up as fast as possible to sell- so the interior appliance construction is shoddy. everyone in my neighborhood is having plumbing/water issues bc of the surge in usage since everybody is home 24/7. Cold water showers are Worse than any horror Movies
:damn::damn:
It’s like they built these houses on top of a graveyard- every time I look there’s a different issue or something weird going on in the development
:leostare::aicmon:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I kinda liked krampus , I need to watch it again

1b1705c70f8df6ff9b593257f7ae1977.gif
:bryan::deadmanny:That gif

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I meant to check on you- power back on? So far this week, we had power outages due to high winds, internet was out for a whole day bc the cable was impacted by multiple power lines down, top that with floods bc of a storm and there’s a lake nearby.

My damn hot water heater broke - And I have to wait for the contractor next week bc of availability due to Covid. This is a fairly new house/neighborhood too- the contractor said that the builders design&build these homes up as fast as possible to sell- so the interior appliance construction is shoddy. everyone in my neighborhood is having plumbing/water issues bc of the surge in usage since everybody is home 24/7. Cold water showers are Worse than any horror Movies
It’s like they built these houses on top of a graveyard- every time I look there’s a different issue or something weird going on in the development

:merchant: I’ll gladly keep my issue in comparison. If you see this outside, dip
Poltergeist-Tree.jpg
:lolbron:

Week and a half of living like Red Dead Redemption finally ends today :wow: media started getting on the power company’s bumper a little bit.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Lol- I like those- cute!!
I’m about to finish binging Nurse Ratched today.

Netflix is starting to drop all of those annoying thanksgiving/ Christmas movies
:scust:
so you know we’re not going to see any horror content on Netflix for awhile - they can miss me with that gag inducing maple syrup christmas candy coated corny content happy happy joyous time of year streaming unless it’s along the lines of Black Christmas, Silent Night Deadly Night or Rudolph’s Christmas but the rest nahhh
tenor.gif
I'm already working on my 31 Days of Christmas Horror Movies list.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

You need to call Tangina Barrons to come clean your house.
063105e37a1640a1e9db0490a539c1e14fd42bba.jpg