Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I loved THE STUFF, watched it more times than I can count - instead of popcorn, we fix treats and snacks with marshmallow ingredients or eat them right out of the bag. Rice krispy treats, s’mores, hot chocolate, Marshmallow fluff etc. now that I’m older and my kids hate scary movies, I eat a couple of marshmallows out the bag and I’m not trying to be fat so the metabolism hits a little different.
tenor.gif
sour patch kids!!!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
how is the creepshow animation special?
Weird as hell. You’ll like it
:mjgrin:
I only watched the episode where the man is in an airplane crash on an island by himself and starts reliving the details of his life in his head, and hallucinating. Runs out of supplies and sheer madness ensues.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Weird as hell. You’ll like it
:mjgrin:
I only watched the episode where the man is in an airplane crash on an island by himself and starts reliving the details of his life in his head, and hallucinating. Runs out of supplies and sheer madness ensues.
aww i cant wait.

i love the creepshow and cryptkeeper..i recently purchased this.:

s-l500.jpg

&
222222222222_300x.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
aww i cant wait.

i love the creepshow and cryptkeeper..i recently purchased this.:

s-l500.jpg

&
222222222222_300x.jpg
Lol- I like those- cute!!
I’m about to finish binging Nurse Ratched today.

Netflix is starting to drop all of those annoying thanksgiving/ Christmas movies
:scust:
so you know we’re not going to see any horror content on Netflix for awhile - they can miss me with that gag inducing maple syrup christmas candy coated corny content happy happy joyous time of year streaming unless it’s along the lines of Black Christmas, Silent Night Deadly Night or Rudolph’s Christmas but the rest nahhh
tenor.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'Evil' Season 2 release date nears as actor hints at a grim Kristen plot

it’s official :blessed:
The supernatural series debuted a unique Season 2 trailer at New York Comic Con that hinted at a couple of upcoming storylines. At the time of its release, it was still unclear when the cast would resume filming in New York City, with the production start date delayed due to the ongoing pandemic. However, series star Katja Herbers recently confirmed that production on Evil Season 2 was up and running, and she may have dropped a major clue about Kristen to go along with it.

Spoilers ahead for Season 1 of Evil.

Evil has become a cult hit since it arrived on Netflix, placing in the “Top 10” of the streamer’s most watched list for a while. In September, Evil was one of the few CBS shows on standby, but the wait is now over.
Lol jsut started getting into this. I thought it was Netflix series. :snoop:.

I feel bad for Kristen. I can tell and I’m only in episode 10 shyt about to get too real for her..

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Lol- I like those- cute!!
I’m about to finish binging Nurse Ratched today.

Netflix is starting to drop all of those annoying thanksgiving/ Christmas movies
:scust:
so you know we’re not going to see any horror content on Netflix for awhile - they can miss me with that gag inducing maple syrup christmas candy coated corny content happy happy joyous time of year streaming unless it’s along the lines of Black Christmas, Silent Night Deadly Night or Rudolph’s Christmas but the rest nahhh
tenor.gif
:russ::russ::russ:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol jsut started getting into this. I thought it was Netflix series. :snoop:.

I feel bad for Kristen. I can tell and I’m only in episode 10 shyt about to get too real for her..
It’s original on CBS All Access which is where it first aired. That has to be one of the better series that dropped this year. And

Oh yes!!!! Very real. For Kristen, the kids and Luke Cage. But I agree, Kirsten has it bad bc she has her girls to think about with the demonic entity. I get uncomfortable seeing kids as victims but Since this series is so engaging and the storylines are not too over the top- I need to see where they take it in season 2. Can’t wait - glad you liked it

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s original on CBS All Access which is where it first aired. That has to be one of the better series that dropped this year. And

Oh yes!!!! Very real. For Kristen, the kids and Luke Cage. But I agree, Kirsten has it bad bc she has her girls to think about with the demonic entity. I get uncomfortable seeing kids as victims but Since this series is so engaging and the storylines are not too over the top- I need to see where they take it in season 2. Can’t wait - glad you liked it
Yeah my only complaint They need some better continuity in between episodes. They leave a lot of to mystery. They need to feel in the gap between episodes. Be having running or open conclusions to episodes

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Am I lying though?
They make those dumbass movies where all of your problems will miraculously get solved and life is candy canes, fruit baskets and Christmas carols. I make it festive and happy for my kids, and family but I don’t believe in all that other extraneous nonsense , I’m Ms. NicGrinchette to that “holiday” - dont get me started on the Christmas carols from Motown that my mom needs to play on a continuous loop when we visit my parents for the holiday- who is that, the temptations “Siiiiiiilllent Nighhhht, hoooooolllllyyy niggghhttt” yeah- NO.
:snooze:
tenor.gif

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.