Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
ems.ZW1zLXByZC1hc3NldHMvbW92aWVzL2Q0OWRkOTMxLWY3MDYtNDc0MS1hN2Y4LTE5NTBkMDllMTFjZC53ZWJw

When a group of college students take part in a clinical drug trial, an unexpected side effect of the experimental medicine gives them terrifying visions of their own deaths...which begin to come true. As they scramble to escape their fate, they discover that the killer is among them and shares their ability to see the future - only he seems to be one step ahead of their efforts to survive.
Interesting concept so far. I’m going in to watch this movie.

Another horror movie lesson/trope: if you are visiting somewhere and you are asked to relinquish your cell phone as part of their “formalities” - expect fukkery that may or may not contribute to your death or expect that possibly one to all of your friends will die. Increase the odds if it is a hospital or research laboratory.
:francis:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
'Evil' Season 2 release date nears as actor hints at a grim Kristen plot

it’s official :blessed:
The supernatural series debuted a unique Season 2 trailer at New York Comic Con that hinted at a couple of upcoming storylines. At the time of its release, it was still unclear when the cast would resume filming in New York City, with the production start date delayed due to the ongoing pandemic. However, series star Katja Herbers recently confirmed that production on Evil Season 2 was up and running, and she may have dropped a major clue about Kristen to go along with it.

Spoilers ahead for Season 1 of Evil.

Evil has become a cult hit since it arrived on Netflix, placing in the “Top 10” of the streamer’s most watched list for a while. In September, Evil was one of the few CBS shows on standby, but the wait is now over.
I started re-watching it on Netflix to refresh my memory of all that happened in Season 01.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I’ve been sleeping something crazy on TUBI - they have a good selection of thriller/horror movies that I have never seen. I don’t recall seeing this one ether -
images
I remember that it was a King novella that got turned into a Lifetime movie.
It was decent enough for a basic cable revenge movie.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
ems.ZW1zLXByZC1hc3NldHMvbW92aWVzL2Q0OWRkOTMxLWY3MDYtNDc0MS1hN2Y4LTE5NTBkMDllMTFjZC53ZWJw

When a group of college students take part in a clinical drug trial, an unexpected side effect of the experimental medicine gives them terrifying visions of their own deaths...which begin to come true. As they scramble to escape their fate, they discover that the killer is among them and shares their ability to see the future - only he seems to be one step ahead of their efforts to survive.
That movie was awful.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I started re-watching it on Netflix to refresh my memory of all that happened in Season 01.
The same over here. I watch series or movies that I really like twice because I know that I missed nuances here and there from watching the first time around and to catch myself up, like you said.