Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Im saying - what in the ffffff????!!
:deadmanny::deadmanny::damn::damn:
there is no way this can be a legit “shudder” representative post- they did another one. Has to be a hack

:dahell::wtf:
@MartyMcFly Marty Mar, imma need you to ascertain what’s going on at Shudder TV . They are trying to initiate us into cults. 2 posts back to back. I need to unfollow - what’s going on with that hashtag ???!!!! Nothing is fun about these facts
:damn:

:russ: Besides the obvious reasons, I think it has to do with the second movie they showed on joe bobs halloween special Friday night. “Hack o lantern” which is all about cults and satanic worship through the eyes of an Indian director who had no idea what Halloween was about.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What's the fastest yall have turned off a horror movie? I'm 5 mins into "Soul to Keep" and I realize I meant to watch "Soul to Take." No biggie, I'd usually give this some time just in case...but it opens with a road trip where college kids are singing "do your boobs hang low" to the tune of "do your ears hang low" and I'm pretty sure this is hopeless.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What's the fastest yall have turned off a horror movie? I'm 5 mins into "Soul to Keep" and I realize I meant to watch "Soul to Take." No biggie, I'd usually give this some time just in case...but it opens with a road trip where college kids are singing "do your boobs hang low" to the tune of "do your ears hang low" and I'm pretty sure this is hopeless.
Walked out of darkness falls 5 min in

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I wanted to check out that Truth or Dare movie where all the characters faces stretch with the dude from Teen Wolf in it but instead I ended up selecting the Truth or Dare about some college students in a haunted house.
Ended up watching the whole thing. It was terrible.:troll:

I rarely stop watching a movie once I start it.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I wanted to check out that Truth or Dare movie where all the characters faces stretch with the dude from Teen Wolf in it but instead I ended up selecting the Truth or Dare about some college students in a haunted house.

I watched the Truth or Dare movie you meant to watch the other day and that shyt was so fukking stupid:mjlol:

Interesting concept and some of the scenes were very Final Destination-esque but overall:francis:

Teen Wolf was a simp too:scust:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I'm currently watching ATM which is maybe my favorite stupid horror movie premise

3 people stuck in an ATM booth cause ONE dude in a parka won't let them leave

Josh from Drake & Josh is in it. 2 dudes and they scared of one man with no weapons.

I would have curb stomped his ass. Movie would have lasted 15 minutes:mjlol:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

That one is in my "so bad it's good" territory. Wish Upon and the Midnight Man with it.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
I'm currently watching ATM which is maybe my favorite stupid horror movie premise

Josh from Drake & Josh is in it. 2 dudes and they scared of one man with no weapons.

Lmao haven’t seen this in a minute. Wasn’t their car close by too?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

Fams, that movie was hilarious!

Thats one of them movies where you cant help picturing yourself in that situation.
Didnt they kill a bumb too or some shyt?
:mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I will watch tonight :wtf:
This pleases us
tumblr_po2xi3L8od1tk2heto4_250.gif

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I watched the Truth or Dare movie you meant to watch the other day and that shyt was so fukking stupid:mjlol:

Interesting concept and some of the scenes were very Final Destination-esque but overall:francis:

Teen Wolf was a simp too:scust:
Both of those Truth or Dare movies were ass.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

ATM was a fukking preposterous movie.

Here are just a few of my many questions about this goofy ass movie:

1. Why didn’t the two able bodied, physically fit young men (add in the also physically fit Alice Eve and you had a three on one situation in their favor) just walk out of the ATM and beat the living hell out of Parka Man?

2. Why when they heard Parka Man in the back of the ATM fiddling around with things didn’t they all just make a run for it?

3. How exactly did Parka Man set up that booby trap without the three victims noticing when it was put in place directly in their line of sight?

4. Why the hell did no one in this movie park their car close to the ATM? Everyone seemed to park a country mile away from the ATM despite it being the middle of the night in an empty parking lot!

5. If Parka Man actually planned this out to the minutest detail like the movie wants to make it seem (he had schematics of the freaking ATM for fukk’s sake!) why didn’t he bring any weapons or equipment with him? He seemed to be making things up on the spot using items he found in the victims trunk and the surrounding shopping center.

6. Is that particular design of parka that Parka Man was wearing really popular enough that almost everyone in the movie seemed to be wearing it?