Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah.
The skipping all the set up that we had to go through in the first film was helpful; giving the Deputy a bigger role was a good move; focusing more on the kids being seduced by Bughuul's minions was also a step in the right direction.
In the first move we really didn't get as much time spent on Ethan Hawke's daughter being corrupted as we spent on Ethan Hawke watching snuff films in the dark and talking on Facetime with Vincent D'Onofrio.

I was being an ass lol im not a fan of this flick. I do like the set up yeah but I just think the movie is a rather dull recreation of the first just switching perspectives. and it lacked the punch for me

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
As a kid, now that I think of about it, I never really thought if it as a horror movie.
I’m with you on that - as a kid I was neither horrorfied or amused watching Beetlejuice but too each their own. All that really stood out to me was the dinner table scene and the song actually because I used to annoy my family singing and humming it all the time when we sat down for dinner, except for my father he would sing it with me.
:mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#themoreyouknowaboutsatan lmao wtf
Im saying - what in the ffffff????!!
:deadmanny::deadmanny::damn::damn:
there is no way this can be a legit “shudder” representative post- they did another one. Has to be a hack

:dahell::wtf:
@MartyMcFly Marty Mar, imma need you to ascertain what’s going on at Shudder TV . They are trying to initiate us into cults. 2 posts back to back. I need to unfollow - what’s going on with that hashtag ???!!!! Nothing is fun about these facts
:damn:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What satanic cult hacked into Shudder’s twitter account and decided to post this as a “fun fact” -

:mindblown::mjtf:

Fun Fact: Satanists who are a part of The Church of Satan don't believe Satan exists. Same for God and heaven & hell. Church if Satan affiliated Satanists are actually atheists.
tenor.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Im saying - what in the ffffff????!!
:deadmanny::deadmanny::damn::damn:
there is no way this can be a legit “shudder” representative post- they did another one. Has to be a hack

:dahell::wtf:
@MartyMcFly Marty Mar, imma need you to ascertain what’s going on at Shudder TV . They are trying to initiate us into cults. 2 posts back to back. I need to unfollow - what’s going on with that hashtag ???!!!! Nothing is fun about these facts
:damn:

Fun Fact: the "devil horns" hand gesture was popularized by heavy metal singer Ronnie James Dio (best known for being in the band Black Sabbath and recording the song Holy Diver) and he claims it was a gesture his Italian granny used to ward off The Evil Eye.
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fun Fact: Satanists who are a part of The Church of Satan don't believe Satan exists. Same for God and heaven & hell. Church if Satan affiliated Satanists are actually atheists.
tenor.gif
:scust::gucci:
FUN FACT - I will never be indoctrinated into the realm of evil.
200.gif

Thouest Get behind thee demon spawn
EntireBewitchedHarvestmen-max-1mb.gif

GroundedMetallicCatbird-max-1mb.gif