Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Anyone watch this? People cured of a zombie infection but they remember everything they did as zombies :damn:
They are also dealing with discrimination of it

Yes! Posted that movie in here before. It’s a new perspective on the genre which was interesting. There’s a series called “The Fades” that conveys that same background- zombies being cured but retaining their memories and thoughts while also suppressing their zombie urges.
images

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yes! Posted that movie in here before. It’s a new perspective on the genre which was interesting. There’s a series called “The Fades” that conveys that same background- zombies being cured but retaining their memories and thoughts while also suppressing their zombie urges.
images
A series? :ohhh:
Imma check this

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
images
The Fades was a good show but it was about spirits who couldn't ascend to heaven so they became bitter and vengeful and wanted to destroy humanity.
I think the UK show you are thinking of that has a similar story to The Cured is In The Flesh (which was also a really good show).
In-the-Flesh-poster1.jpg

Four years after the Rising, the government starts to rehabilitate the Undead for reentry into society, including teenager Kieren Walker, who returns to his small Lancashire village to face a hostile reception, as well as his own demons.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The Fades was a good show but it was about spirits who couldn't ascend to heaven so they became bitter and vengeful and wanted to destroy humanity.
I think the UK show you are thinking of that has a similar story to The Cured is In The Flesh (which was also a really good show).
In-the-Flesh-poster1.jpg

Four years after the Rising, the government starts to rehabilitate the Undead for reentry into society, including teenager Kieren Walker, who returns to his small Lancashire village to face a hostile reception, as well as his own demons.

Oh yeah- you’re right!!!!! I had those 2 series mixed up. Thanks for the correction, Jello.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This may be the one time I’ve read a list and it’s an exact copy of my own rankings

‘Halloween’ Movies Ranked from Worst to Best
My list is a little different:

1. Halloween (1978)
2. Halloween (2018)
3. Halloween II (1981)
4. Halloween III: The Season of The Witch
5. Halloween H20
6. Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
7. Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers
8. Halloween: Resurrection
9. Halloween: The Revenge of Michael Myers
10. Rob Zombie's Halloween