Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
October 13 also brings the debuts of two new horror films on DVD and Digital! In The Last Exorcist, Danny Trejo plays a priest who has to protect two sisters from a demonic evil, after all the priests who are actually trained in exorcisms die in a terrorist attack. And in Mimesis: Nosferatu, director Douglas Schultze (Mimesis) tells the story of a college stage production based on F.W. Murnau’s vampire classic Nosferatu, but the lines between fiction and reality begin to blur!
The Last Exorcist looks terrible.

MV5BNzRhYjg3MWItYTA1Zi00ODI4LWI5MzEtM2ZkYWQxNGJjZGVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI4NTQ0MDQ@._V1_SY1000_SX708_AL_.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The Mortuary Collection title reminds me of Faces of Death.

Any of you guys ever seen that/those??
Is FOD where they capture real life shocking death moments on camera? Not sure if it was faces of death or not but there’s this clip that I saw of a lady standing on a platform with other commuters, she was rushing to catch a train, failed to look on the next set of tracks, as she crossed over, when she ran in front of a commuter train Barreling through. it was all captured on video. I couldn’t watch anymore after that.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Is FOD where they capture real life shocking death moments on camera? Not sure if it was faces of death or not but there’s this clip that I saw of a lady standing on a platform with other commuters, she was rushing to catch a train, failed to look on the next set of tracks, as she crossed over, when she ran in front of a commuter train Barreling through. it was all captured on video. I couldn’t watch anymore after that.
:upsetfavre: afraid so

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Free full movie - The Breed by Wes Craven :

Description
Brothers John (Oliver Hudson) and Matt (Eric Lively) have inherited an island cabin from their recently deceased uncle. Along with Matt's girlfriend, Nicki (Michelle Rodriguez), and other mutual friends, the siblings travel to the cabin for a relaxing weekend getaway. But, not long after arriving, the group is besieged by ravenous dogs. They watch in horror as another vacationer, Luke (Nick Boraine), is eaten alive. Soon, they discover a training facility where the dogs have been bred to kill.

trailer-