Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm watching Dracula untold and I enjoy this movie everytime without blinking:manny:
One of my favorites - top 10. I probably know some of the lines by heart at this point. These dudes don’t appreciate Dracula Untold like I do- good to see someone else that appreciates it. I’m doing a Dracula untold theme for my Halloween theme this year with the kids - including a one woman play for them as I use my dramatics - acting out key parts of the movie . No trick or treat or parties this year due to Covid - I’m bringing the party home. Decorating the house and everything. Have my daughter in a baby vampire custom. My Mini me is highly entertained but my son is a killjoy - he wants no part of it, he is not amused in my antics.in the least. He looks at me like -
:francis::unimpressed:...:mjpls:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BOOKS OF BLOOD- Hulu

Based on Clive Barker’s acclaimed and influential horror anthology BOOKS OF BLOOD, this feature takes audiences on a journey into uncharted and forbidden territory through three uncanny tales tangled in space and time.

The film stars Britt Robertson, Rafi Gavron, Anna Friel, Yul Vazquez and Freda Foh Shen.

Directed by Brannon Braga, the film is executive produced by Braga, Seth MacFarlane, Erica Huggins, Alana Kleiman, Brian Witten, Jeff Kwatinetz, Josh Barry, Clive Barker and Adam Simon. The film is co-executive produced by Mark Miller, and produced by Jason Clark and Joe Micucci. The film comes from Fox 21 and Fuzzy Door, headed by MacFarlane and Huggins.

Clive Barker’s series of short stories gathered in the Books of Bloodcollections have served as inspirations for several movies: The Midnight Meat Train, Rawhead Rex, Quicksilver Highway, Lord of Illusions, Dread, and, the best of the bunch, Candyman. There was also another movie called Book of Blood released in 2018. Now Hulu is getting in on the action with their own Books of Blood movie. The streaming service was originally planning a Books of Blood TV series, but it looks like they opted to go with a movie instead.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I just watched part one yesterday, campy classic in my book.

What's the New York Ripper? Never heard of that one.

Gonna knock off Bone Tomahawk and pick out a throwback after today...leaning toward the Stuff since I found it on Amazon Prime.
Bone Tomohawk is one of those, what I refer to as “tragedy horror” that lingering feeling of waiting for what you know will happen - whatever decision that you make will lead to one outcome but your sense of values feels like you couldn’t live with yourself or be seen as a selfish coward if you made alternative choices.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I just watched part one yesterday, campy classic in my book.

What's the New York Ripper? Never heard of that one.

Gonna knock off Bone Tomahawk and pick out a throwback after today...leaning toward the Stuff since I found it on Amazon Prime.

New York Ripper is a giallo movie set in NY with a serial killer who preys on women, quacks and says little one liners in a Donald Duck voice. It's a weird movie with some brutal kill scenes in it. If you're familiar with Lucio Fulci's other movies liek Zombie, City of the Living Dead, The Beyond... you may enjoy it tho it's a little different in tone than those.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Before we accept the sticky that has been bestowed upon us by the coli gawds, I have a few words - quiet please * clears throat
source.gif

Special Thanks @hex for listening to our requests over the past 2 years. Thank you @MartyMcFly for being the defacto thread leader of all things horror related, for your insightful commentary and articles. I would like to extend a momentary truce to @Jello Biafra to thank him for giving me the hate that made me motivate and his sarcastic wit and comedic spin which brings a light toour dark demonic viewings of horror. Special mention to @Flex Grossman and @The Hierophant and @Lootpack. Last but not least @storyteller for his always interesting and concise write ups, reviews and recommendations. Let’s keep making this post great a—nvm. Keep doing what y’all do and adding value to the discussions.
tenor.gif
:wow: