Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Watching Evil. Hope these little girls die,they are annoying as hell.
Who’s mans is this?? Trying to get us flagged Before we can even enjoy the thread sticky -
ConfusedPerfumedChipmunk-small.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:heh: I posted about this in the main thread on here. Idk how the mom doesn't have serious depression issues with them yelling non-stop
Ummm because those are her own daughters - it’s called bonding. Did y’all mothers drop you on your head or let you cry in the crib all day bc this is weird shyt to be discussing. That’s called being a parent having patience with your children during their formative years- contrary to what you think not all parents emotionally abandon their kids bc they are “annoying”. Those are 4 little girls under the age of 13.
:what:

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Ummm because those are her own daughters - it’s called bonding. Did y’all mothers drop you on your head or let you cry in the crib all day bc this is weird shyt to be discussing. That’s called being a parent having patience with your children during their formative years- contrary to what you think not all parents emotionally abandon their kids bc they are “annoying”. Those are 4 little girls under the age of 13.
:what:

Bruh not this deep. They are fictional characters. :gucci:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Before we accept the sticky that has been bestowed upon us by the coli gawds, I have a few words - quiet please * clears throat
source.gif

Special Thanks @hex for listening to our requests over the past 2 years. Thank you @MartyMcFly for being the defacto thread leader of all things horror related, for your insightful commentary and articles. I would like to extend a momentary truce to @Jello Biafra to thank him for giving me the hate that made me motivate and his sarcastic wit and comedic spin which brings a light toour dark demonic viewings of horror. Special mention to @Flex Grossman and @The Hierophant and @Lootpack. Last but not least @storyteller for his always interesting and concise write ups, reviews and recommendations. Let’s keep making this post great a—nvm. Keep doing what y’all do and adding value to the discussions.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Before we accept the sticky that has been bestowed upon us by the coli gawds, I have a few words - quiet please * clears throat
source.gif

Special Thanks @hex for listening to our requests over the past 2 years. Thank you @MartyMcFly for being the defacto thread leader of all things horror related, for your insightful commentary and articles. I would like to extend a momentary truce to @Jello Biafra to thank him for giving me the hate that made me motivate and his sarcastic wit and comedic spin which brings a light toour dark demonic viewings of horror. Special mention to @Flex Grossman and @The Hierophant and @Lootpack. Last but not least @storyteller for his always interesting and concise write ups, reviews and recommendations. Let’s keep making this post great a—nvm. Keep doing what y’all do and adding value to the discussions.
tenor.gif

So my VS threads get no love. :francis::unimpressed: