Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
images

I actually got the creeps watching this alone and that doesn’t happen too often - I’ll finish watching it during the day
:merchant::deadmanny:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
THE CALL
From the creator of Final Destination, Lin Shaye and Tobin Bell star in this terrifying tale of death from the fall of 1987. After a tragic accident, a group of small town friends must survive the night in the home of a sinister couple. One by one, their worst nightmares quickly become reality as they enter the realm of THE CALL. Four Friends. One Phone Call. 60 Seconds. Stay Alive.

Jigsaw and the reigning horror movie Scream Queen teaming up!:blessed:

This is about to be intense - that’s a Day One horror movie. Lin Shaye and Tobin Bell??!insidious meets Saw with the slasher effect

morris

Superstar
Daps
here are a few I have not seen yet. Feel free to leave feedback but NO SPOILERS please

Marionette 2020 [Official Trailer]

1BR Official Trailer (2020) Horror, Drama Movie

BLOOD VESSEL (2020) - Official Trailer #1

OPEN 24 HOURS (2019) Official Trailer HD

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This looks interesting @storyteller
Travel Channel Announces a New Paranormal History Series Titled SHOCK DOCS — GeekTyrant
Travel Channel Announces a New Paranormal History Series Titled SHOCK DOCS

This documentary reminds me of the time that my dad drove us for a drive by tour of the actual Amityville Horror house in Long Island. We lived in Queens, so it wasn't too far. I wanted to see it so he actually took us on a family road trip to see the Amityville house.
:deadrose::deadmanny:
My dad is crazy :laff:I couldn't have been more than 7 at the time. Regular dads take their kids to the playground (which he did that too) but my dad leveled up and took his children to visit haunted houses.
My mom stayed home - she wasn't about that life. She wanted to keep me home but I wanted to go with the boys. I didn't sleep by myself for like a week after that but it was fun.

Hell yeah, this is right up my alley. Real lore and urban legends is always way more intriguing to me.

You dad sounds like my uncle! He took me and my cousins to a bunch of haunted locations and basically instilled the horror obsession in an entire next generation of kids (and I have a huge family when you include cousins).

You also triggered a memory of a family story I've got fam. I'm the youngest of 5, so I wasn't alive for this. But my parents with my three oldest siblings moved into a house in LI for a few months. They came back to Washington Heights to be with the family for the holidays and just never went back.

My parents always say that it was because the commute was torture and that makes some sense, except that when I say they never went back; I mean they left whatever didn't come with them on the trip for Thanksgiving dinner. This is LI to the Heights; it's not a fun trip but it's not so bad that you'd leave a bunch of furniture and belongings without looking back. Unfortunately my siblings were to young to remember either.

Anyway, there are still plenty of worldly explanations for why they might leave a bunch of stuff and just not look back. It's not like anyone is pointing to ghosts or hauntings right? Well this is the part that makes me hella curious about it and why your story triggered the memory about it. I swear I'm not making this up fam; the house in LI was a few doors down from the famous Amityville Horror House. So that slightly odd but kinda lame story has always taken on a different dimension in my mind.

That's partially because I can speculate on it like I have my very own family haunting to share...but also because I damn near lived a few doors down from the real deal.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That literally makes no sense
When the point is me complaining about how the majority of Black males are portrayed as gay in media
I don't give a fukk if he gay for real
He's a fukking actor
He can play a straight character in the shyt just like gay actors do in a lot of roles
That's not a true statement in any way shape or form.

And the movie is about a gay couple moving to a town where weird shyt starts happening to them.

So the character was always intended to be gay and they hired a gay actor to play the role.

You being bothered about it is the only thing making no sense here.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
That's not a true statement in any way shape or form.

And the movie is about a gay couple moving to a town where weird shyt starts happening to them.

So the character was always intended to be gay and they hired a gay actor to play the role.

You being bothered about it is the only thing making no sense here.
No u quoting me in the 1st place to argue like u gay and caught feelings is what makes no sense

Take ya offended ass into ya laundry room and drink bleach soft ass bytch

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
here are a few I have not seen yet. Feel free to leave feedback but NO SPOILERS please

Marionette 2020 [Official Trailer]

1BR Official Trailer (2020) Horror, Drama Movie

BLOOD VESSEL (2020) - Official Trailer #1

OPEN 24 HOURS (2019) Official Trailer HD

Marionette/Repression: :beli:

1BR: :obama:

Blood Vessel: :ehh:

Open 24 Hours: :unimpressed:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
No u quoting me in the 1st place to argue like u gay and caught feelings is what makes no sense

Take ya offended ass into ya laundry room and drink bleach soft ass bytch
Bruh you came in here posting shyt looking for people to co-sign your goofy bullshyt viewpoint about a movie you didn't even watch.

This aint TLR, people aren't obsessively insecure about gay stuff in here.

And getting all bytchy because someone replied to you on an open message board is incredibly stupid. You should probably look in the mirror if you are looking for the soft person in this exchange.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Bruh you came in here posting shyt looking for people to co-sign your goofy bullshyt viewpoint about a movie you didn't even watch.

This aint TLR, people aren't obsessively insecure about gay stuff in here.

And getting all bytchy because someone replied to you on an open message board is incredibly stupid. You should probably look in the mirror if you are looking for the soft person in this exchange.
Brah fukk u
fukk u getting aggy
Don't quote me
Put me on ignore

This a thread to post opinions about a movie
Which the fukk I did
Take ya bytch ass to ya mother to argue

Kill yaself
Imma put u on ignore

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Brah fukk u
fukk u getting aggy
Don't quote me
Put me on ignore

This a thread to post opinions about a movie
Which the fukk I did
Take ya bytch ass to ya mother to argue

Kill yaself
Imma put u on ignore
Are you 12? Because this is the reaction of a child and a immature for his age child at that.