Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I can't take a reviewer seriously who thinks box office has anything to do with the quality of a film. THE SHINING is considered one of the best horror movies ever made and it was a box office flop when it was released.
Shining was mediocre - it was a cult hit . You’re the one who started posting reviews from box office beardnecks. Now Dr. Sleep was THAT movie, much better than Shining.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Jello Biafra since you clearly lost this round; you can cash app the $$$ for my Steel set, thanks and Don’t @ me.
:unimpressed:
Here’s the link
Rob Zombie Triple Feature STC (Target Exclusive) (Blu-ray + Digital)

and since @MartyMcFly betrayed me, I’ll take the Haloween 1 collectors edition. Don’t make me angry, you won’t like me when I’m angry
tenor.gif

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Was this like the most depressing beginning and ending credits to a horror series ever - no sense of security, no friends, no family and that FBI agent always trying to capture him. David Banner sets up shop in some podunk town with a dead end job, only to leave bc he unleashed the hulk after 30 mins of being there. Packs up his stuff, no car, no money, off to the next town -
:mjlol::mjcry:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
‘Evil Dead’ flops
you’re like me and love scary movies, when the red-band “Evil Dead” trailer was released, it pumped you up and you couldn’t wait to hit the theater to see it.

Multiple people told me, “that movie was SO scary,” or “I don’t even want to go see it looks so bad.” But I braved it anyway and attended the 1981 remake, bracing myself for one of the scariest movies of all-time.

Instead of being scared out of my mind, I was extremely disappointed. It was an excruciating movie to sit through.
:mjlol::mjlol:

Ohh we’re talking the remake...:ohhh:

My bad:hubie:

the remake was ok better than rz’s Halloween but not by much.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Shining was mediocre - it was a cult hit . You’re the one who started posting reviews from box office beardnecks. Now Dr. Sleep was THAT movie, much better than Shining.
Doctor Sleep was also a flop at the box office yet was the best horror movie of 2019.

Box office doesn't equal quality.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
@Jello Biafra since you clearly lost this round; you can cash app the $$$ for my Steel set, thanks and Don’t @ me.
:unimpressed:
Here’s the link
Rob Zombie Triple Feature STC (Target Exclusive) (Blu-ray + Digital)

and since @MartyMcFly betrayed me, I’ll take the Haloween 1 collectors edition. Don’t make me angry, you won’t like me when I’m angry
tenor.gif
I lost nothing.

You took a hard left into an unwarranted anti-lesbian panic defense over the always hilarious bad dancing of Hayden Panettiere in Bring It On 8 and tried to act like you didn't bring up Hayden Panettiere's filmography in a sad attempt to denigrate the character of Kirby's importance to the Scream franchise.

And all just to try and claim a Pyrrhic victory when you were crushed by the avalanche of dreadful reviews for Rob Zombie's White Trash Trick-or-Treat movie (because that garbage doesn't even deserve to use the Halloween name) that no one ever thinks of anymore now that the superior remake was gifted to us in 2018.

In closing:
6gZOgn.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC I got a question for you.

what is the better movie, Rob Zombie’s Halloween 2 or John Carpenter’s The Thing?
Truth be told, I don’t remember That much about RZ’s Halloween 2- All I recall is Sheri Moon Zombie with a long white wig on a white horse so you got me on that one. 2 was kind of garbage
:mjgrin:
I can admit that one is a wasn’t that etched in my memory as impactful.

I’ll put it to you like this, if I need background noise to cure my insomnia or to help induce my sleep, I’ll watch - The Thing. Similar to watching an ASMR relaxation video = The Thing