Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
My mom is getting soft. She put me onto horror when I was only an itty bitty child.
It's all we ever do for as long as I can remember.
I threw on The Witch for her.
She was over here like: :damn: I'm a beat your ass. What the hell is this shyt ??!?!:damn::damn::damn:

This was my third watch for the film. It was my first watch without my phone present so I was really in tune with the film.

:ahh: shyt might be a classic if we being honest in our genre tbh.

My mom might have to tap out from the genre eventually but I'm a keep the tradition going. :salute:

And after watching the film I've decided that when I do watch movies I need to stay away from my phone.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why do you insist on leaving me out of stuff @Jello Biafra?? I posted about this movie too back then.
I would actually pay to see Invisible Man - I've wanted to see that since Day One. They're finally releasing The Hunt??!
Blumhouse, The Invisible Man -
Blumhouse and writer-director Leigh Whannell’s The Invisible Man will be creeping into a theater near you in February 2020. And today we’ve learned that the MPAA has slapped the film with an R-rating for “some strong bloody violence, and language.”
THE INVISIBLE MAN Rated R for Strong Bloody Violence - Dread Central

In this new version, Elisabeth Moss plays a woman trapped in a violent, controlling relationship with a wealthy and brilliant scientist ( Oliver Jackson-Cohen). She escapes in the dead of night and disappears into hiding, aided by her sister (Harriet Dyer), their childhood friend (Aldis Hodge), and his teenage daughter (Storm Reid). But when her abusive ex dies by suicide and leaves her a generous portion of his vast fortune, she suspects his death was a hoax. As a series of eerie coincidences turn lethal, threatening the lives of those she loves, her sanity begins to unravel as she desperately tries to prove that she is being hunted by someone nobody can see.

I’m watching Invisible Man now - Amazon prime . Why did he hit the little girl
Like that :mjtf:

So the Invisible Man basically made the @Ironman of invisibility suits?

——
poster-the-invisible-man.jpg

Anybody seen this? I'm trying to decide if I want to spend the money on the rental. it's only 6$ and it's a blumhouse production.

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
Damn, this came out of nowhere

BOOKS OF BLOOD: Hulu's Clive Barker Anthology Film Will Premiere On October 7 - Check Out A Poster

BOOKS OF BLOOD: Hulu's Clive Barker Anthology Film Will Premiere On October 7 - Check Out A Poster
177434.jpg

Hulu has released the first poster for Books of Blood' an original film based on Clive Barker’s six-book horror anthology from The Orville team of Brannon Braga and Seth MacFarlane. Check it out...
Mark Cassidy | 8/10/2020
Filed Under: "Horror"
177434.jpg

"Everybody is a book of blood; wherever we're opened, we're red."

Hulu has announced that its upcoming film adaptation of Clive Barker's Books of Blood will premiere on the streaming service on October 7, and we also have a first look at the official poster art.

This was originally set to be developed as a TV series that would have (presumably) adapted as many of the short stories from Barker's collection of novels as possible, but this feature will only focus on three. We have no idea which ones, but there's certainly plenty to choose from. The Hellraiser writer's Books of Blood featured the likes of Rawhead Rex, Midnight Meat Train (both of which were previously adapted as features), The Yattering and Jack, and many more.

Brannon Braga directed, co-wrote and executive produced along with The Orville collaborator with Seth MacFarlane. The cast members announced so far are: Andy McQueen (Fahrenheit 451), Freda Foh Shen (Ad Astra), Nicholas Campbell (Da Vinci’s Inquest), Anna Friel (Marcella), Britt Robertson (For the People), Rafi Gavron (A Star Is Born) and Yul Vazquez (Midnight, Texas).

Check out the poster below along with a synopsis, and let us know if you plan on tuning in for Books of Blood this October.

books-of-blood.jpg

“Written by Braga and Adam Simon (Salem) based on a short story by Barker with contributing original material, Books of Blood takes a journey into uncharted and forbidden territory through three tales tangled in space and time.”

1Shares
Imagine if we had a big budget rawhead Rex remake holy fukk

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It wasn't intentional...the site crapped out while I was grabbing the poster reviews of Invisible Man and when it came back up I just replied with what I already had.
:duck: Everything you do has intent- just like you intentionally didn’t tell me about the wrong movie the other day. But ok- I see you..
mddg.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Last Drive-In Summer Sleepover is this Friday!

Guests include:

Adam Green (Writer of HATCHET; HATCHET 2; HATCHET 3; VICTOR CROWLEY)
Kane Hodder (Horror legend known for playing Jason in the FRIDAY THE 13TH franchise and playing Victor Crowley in THE HATCHET series of films)
Felissa Rose (Scream Queen known for SLEEPAWAY CAMP; VICTOR CROWLEY)
Brian Quinn (Writer/Producer/Actor known for IMPRACTICAL JOKERS; VICTOR CROWLEY)
Tiffany Shepis (Scream Queen known for TROMEO & JULIET; THE GHOULS; NIGHT OF THE DEMONS; VICTOR CROWLEY)

Looks like VICTOR CROWLEY is going to be one of the movies. I hope they do a HATCHET/VICTOR CROWLEY double feature because those two movies have the most similar tone in the series.

2vaplayzh7g51.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OMG!!! I just struck quarantine partial lockdown gold in the deep confines of Horror channel surfing on YouTube. It’s Litty :damn::damn:I’m so excited :damn:!!
“Michael Lives: The Making of Rob Zombie’s Halloween”

How did I miss this?!! Who cares, I won’t be bored for the next 4hrs
Masterpiece. Been blessed. Liked, subscribed and saved.
:banderas::ohhh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OMG!!! I just struck quarantine partial lockdown gold in the deep confines of Horror channel surfing on YouTube. It’s Litty :damn::damn:I’m so excited :damn:!!

They actually filmed RZ Halloween in a real neighborhood and used an actual school - I thought it was all a constructed set.

This is about to be a good watch..amahhhzing.
tenor.gif

This makes up for that wrong movie Version that a certain poster (who will remain unnamed) tricked me into watching.
HardLiveJaguar-small.gif

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

You were mad about me letting you watch the wrong 90 minute movie but are going to waste 4 hours on this trash? :mjlit: