Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
OMG!!! I just struck quarantine partial lockdown gold in the deep confines of Horror channel surfing on YouTube. It’s Litty :damn::damn:I’m so excited :damn:!!
“Michael Lives: The Making of Rob Zombie’s Halloween”

How did I miss this?!! Who cares, I won’t be bored for the next 4hrs
Masterpiece. Been blessed. Liked, subscribed and saved.
:banderas::ohhh:

I was looking for Terror in the Aisles the other day and stumbled onto that. Figured I'd watch it cause what the fukk why not

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I was looking for Terror in the Aisles the other day and stumbled onto that. Figured I'd watch it cause what the fukk why not
And you’re just telling me now about this and not when you stumbled on to it. I’m hurt. You weren’t going to let me know if I didn’t make the post
:picard::dahell:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You were mad about me letting you watch the wrong 90 minute movie but are going to waste 4 hours on this trash? :mjlit:
4 hours and 20 mins to be exact. And I will be posting updates and summaries.

That “wrong” movie turned out to be entertaining so it wasn’t a total waste of my time, in comparison to how long it will take me to get through a 4 hr screening which will be slow torture for you.
rose.gif

morris

Superstar
Daps
Morris, you got another one. Definite Recommend from me. Mystery thriller horror, demon possession, ghosts, human sacrifice and a twist at the end

@Yahweh Ben Yahweh If you’re looking for something with different Elements - this is it. It’s like Sinister, Psycho mixed with Identity, Unfaithful and amityville horror . I give it a 4 out of 5 stars. Slow burn at the intro but you’ll see why. The ending is disturbing as shyt.
Finally saw it.

Question:
was the house possessed or was the murder's spirit still in the house? and yea.....never, ever saw that ending. flipped everything upside down

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Don’t encourage that loony toon - let him hate linger as I post up my ongoing synopsis

Payback is a bytch and then there’s me
:mjlit::demonic:

4 hours and 20 mins to be exact. And I will be posting updates and summaries.

That “wrong” movie turned out to be entertaining so it wasn’t a total waste of my time, in comparison to how long it will take me to get through a 4 hr screening which will be slow torture for you.
rose.gif

I'm not quite sure how you subjecting yourself to 4 and a half hours of people talking about the shytty filmmaking process of a guy who makes Uwe Boll look like Martin Scorsese is supposed to torture me but go off I guess. :hubie:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Finally saw it.

Question:
was the house possessed or was the murder's spirit still in the house? and yea.....never, ever saw that ending. flipped everything upside down
I honestly think it was both. Reason being that the house was “tainted” because of the murder that took place. Therefore anyone that came in contact with the house would meet they’re fate (the babysitter). And you know the horror demon possession movie trope that spirits always descend on the weak At their lowest point - the husband had suspicions that his wife was cheating on him so that’s what possessed him to go investigate but the disconnect happened when he saw her during the act of being unfaithful which is when the spirit “took control over him”.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm not quite sure how you subjecting yourself to 4 and a half hours of people talking about the shytty filmmaking process of a guy who makes Uwe Boll look like Martin Scorsese is supposed to torture me but go off I guess. :hubie:
You are reaching, as usual. This doc will show how his eccentric ways help with his gift of putting together his productions. Like most horror creators/directors don’t have that gift for gab or socialization but can put together concepts and stories bc of their creativity.

12:00 -12:56 at Malcolm McDowell’s thinking that Rob Zombie was Charles Manson during the casting meeting for “Loomis” Donald Pleasance’s replacement, and his wife’s reaction
:facepalm::laff:

There’s THT’s favorite scream queen - Danielle in a screen test with Scout for her screen scream at 13:24.

(Lol unintended tongue twister)

Last edited: