Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Don't know how I've been oblivious to this thread for so long. Peeped origins last week, it was mid. It was way more violent than I expected though. I appreciated that aspect at least. I don't think anything Ju-On related will ever get me like that first Grudge movie did.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Looked it up, I think it’s comingsoon.net, for horror in development. The creator got a gig working for Blumhouse production
Yeah they folded it into coming soon. And the creator is ryan turek, who did host a podcast called shock waves but that shyt is on hiatus right now. Bunch of shyt went down in June and a lot of horror podcasts are in limbo and personalities are in trouble. Ryan is cool but one of his cohost is in some shyt. Fangoria is no more as of now too

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Yeah they folded it into coming soon. And the creator is ryan turek, who did host a podcast called shock waves but that shyt is on hiatus right now. Bunch of shyt went down in June and a lot of horror podcasts are in limbo and personalities are in trouble. Ryan is cool but one of his cohost is in some shyt. Fangoria is no more as of now too
Which one?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Generic "stalk this people in a house then kill them" movie

You literally don't know anything about the killer, who he is, etc. He doesn't talk and you never get a clear view of his face

Then there's a stupid love triangle in the middle of it
The killer was actually the thing I liked most about the movie.
I was fine with him being this faceless maniac murdering his way through AirBnBs all over the country.
And the best thing about him was the deliberate workmanlike way he killed people. Dude was a machine.