Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nothing warms my heart more than seeing people react to Society.
-Clarissa’s big brolic 7ft y’all mother - does she not know how to talk
:deadmanny:
- the mother, father and sister on the tape recording
:scust:
-the main characters looking every bit of 30 playing high schoolers
- his friend in the car accident, the sheet covering the body is soaked in blood, the car is upside down, glass and pieces of metal strewn about, the ambulance emts wheeling the lifeless body fully covered and then he comes on the scene talking about “is he dead”
:dwillhuh::deadmanny:

- classic 80s fukkery
:blessed:
I’m getting Ready or Not vibes from this movie.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
-Clarissa’s big brolic 7ft y’all mother - does she not know how to talk
:deadmanny:
- the mother, father and sister on the tape recording
:scust:
-the main characters looking every bit of 30 playing high schoolers
- his friend in the car accident, the sheet covering the body is soaked in blood, the car is upside down, glass and pieces of metal strewn about, the ambulance emts wheeling the lifeless body fully covered and then he comes on the scene talking about “is he dead”
:dwillhuh::deadmanny:

- classic 80s fukkery
:blessed:
I’m getting Ready or Not vibes from this movie.

It's jumped right up near the top of my list for "how is this not more famous" movies. Quintessential 80's in the most over the top but best ways!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's jumped right up near the top of my list for "how is this not more famous" movies. Quintessential 80's in the most over the top but best ways!
It was slept on when it dropped and was forgotten but was always solid on vhs. Then it got a good blu ray a couple years ago and had a resurgence

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
BLOOD VESSEL

Watched this flick this morning. I went into knowing nothing more than it was a horror movie set on a boat and starred dude from the TV show LONGMIRE so that might have enhanced my enjoyment of it but it was a fun little throwback horror movie to the types of stuff that used to be shown on the weekend creature feature shows when I was kid.