Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Watched

p16908374_v_v8_aa.jpg
:hhh:

What a stupid piece of shyt movie

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
watching The Rental now.

I see Lip still falling into some ass.

edit

is anyone gonna get fukked up anytime soon?

40 minutes in, this shyt is like "Days of our Lives."

:beli:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
KILLROY WAS HERE

PLOT: A horror anthology centered around the phenomenon of the "Kilroy Was Here" graffiti.
CAST: Harley Quinn Smith, Ryan O'Nan, Azita Ghanizada, Betty Aberlin
DIRECTED BY: Kevin Smith

About the "Killroy Was Here" graffiti:

Kilroy was here is an American symbol that became popular during World War II, typically seen in graffiti. Its origin is debated, but the phrase and the distinctive accompanying doodle became associated with GIs in the 1940s: a bald-headed man (sometimes depicted as having a few hairs) with a prominent nose peeking over a wall with his fingers clutching the wall.
The outrageousness of the graffiti was not so much what it said, but where it turned up. It is not known if there was an actual person named Kilroy who inspired the graffiti, although there have been claims over the years.

300px-Kilroy_Was_Here_-_Washington_DC_WWII_Memorial.jpg

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Now watching
p11999423_v_v8_ao.jpg

After moving to a remote house in a forest in Ireland, a family notices increasingly strange sounds and occurrences. As the light falls, and with the warnings of the villagers ringing in their ears, they soon realise they have to fight to survive.
Initial release: June 26, 2015 (United Kingdom)

shyt not terrible
But not good either :francis:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Now watching
p11999423_v_v8_ao.jpg

After moving to a remote house in a forest in Ireland, a family notices increasingly strange sounds and occurrences. As the light falls, and with the warnings of the villagers ringing in their ears, they soon realise they have to fight to survive.
Initial release: June 26, 2015 (United Kingdom)

shyt not terrible
But not good either :francis:
I think at this point we have to Use the 15/20/5 min rule; watch the beginning for 15-20 mins and watch the last 5 minutes of the end. If either one of those seem interesting then finish the movie, if not - trash it and move on to the next.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think at this point we have to Use the 15/20/5 min rule; watch the beginning for 15-20 mins and watch the last 5 minutes of the end. If either one of those seem interesting then finish the movie, if not - trash it and move on to the next.
I just want something on the level of

Hereditary
The VVitch
Suspiria
Starry Eyes
The Ritual
Or even Kill List:francis:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I just want something on the level of

Hereditary
The VVitch
Suspiria
Starry Eyes
The Ritual
Or even Kill List:francis:
I’m with you, friend. We are in a horror drought. With the little that is getting released, I have very low expectations. Asian and Brazilian foreign horror content is an option- but you have use subtitles. Do not dub. Never ever dub. Use subtitles. Dubbing foreign languages severely take away the quality. I’ll let you know if Come across any new content Watching . Have you seen “evil” on cbs access- it is really good- DONT let the fact that it’s in cbs or on network tv fool you. It’s a really good horror - possession series. The man from Luke Cage is playing the main character as an exorcist priest. He’s great in this.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Checked out THE OTHER LAMB yesterday.

Basically this guy is running a sheepherder sex cult in the woods...it's slow as hell but not bad.