Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I went with Beach House for the night. Tomorrow is Society

Society is wild fam...I watched it for the first time not too long ago and couldn't believe I hadn't heard more about it, it's made to be a cult classic but I feel like it's still slept on.

The Beach House I liked too, solid Lovecraftian fare. I liked the build-up more than the payoff but that's pretty common for me.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Society is wild fam...I watched it for the first time not too long ago and couldn't believe I hadn't heard more about it, it's made to be a cult classic but I feel like it's still slept on.

The Beach House I liked too, solid Lovecraftian fare. I liked the build-up more than the payoff but that's pretty common for me.
Yes, Society was on another level, great SFX and the plot was pretty deep with its secret society references moulded in its comic type character's.
GREAT ENDING TOO LOL

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

War, genocide and racism is hell for all victimized. I’m sure there’s movies that could be made about slavery, even way before the civil war- that could outdo any fictional Horror narrative of nightmares that Hollywood could think of or imagine. Reading transcripts dictated by those in captivity, and the horrors/atrocities of plantation life, is extremely unsettling to the soul. The most intense and impactful retelling (although short) was a scene from American Gods with Orlando Jones. Coincidentally, he was fired from the series shortly after bc his portrayal was too harsh of a description for select audiences.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
That ending is worth the price of admission alone :mjlol:

Idk who came up with this, how or why...but...I will forever reference it.

Billy Warlock was not a bad actor too, he later appeared in baywatch.

lol @ the butt- head.surely it was inspired by adult comics..
it was surreal and disgusting.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Anybody watch The Pool on Shudder yet?

Think I'll check it out this weekend.

Shudder has been giving us content to feed to.. FINALLY.
:blessed:
I’m halfway through Beach House - what in the entire f is that thing squiggling in her foot and those jelly fish/squid things laid across the sand . I was eating bread pudding and damn near gagged at that scene because that slimy stuff she stepped in looked like the custard of my dessert
:scust::gag:
And why is she letting Mitch just go in the water like that knowing he’s not in his right mind from the edible. He can’t walk on water, so what gives?