Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Let me know what you think fam. I liked both, but I think I'd edge Alchemist's Cookbook since I like the pace.
I'm definitely watching
I googled and see it's brahs staring in it :leon:

I don't know how I never heard of it

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I finished it:francis:

Don't watch

Nothing really happens
The baby evil

That's it
Lol. I’m checking this out rn. Gravitas Ventures prod. has been releasing decent content. I’ll let you know- supposed to be a satanic possession type of deal and it looks foreboding enough.
(Hulu/IFC]
AAAABeu45IG1mPKe43C3AyhvmTosfAmrj8NRmONp8g2bxS2jt0OiyOlzZe-rjX5eMHkmq8byPOnvniNouOATr8QjbG9yq8hm.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Announced today, the third season will air sometime in 2021.

The service also announced a special “summer sleepover” double feature pre-taped prior to quarantine that will feature a visit to the trailer park from horror filmmaker Adam Green along with other surprise guests. The special episode will premiere on Friday, August 14, at 9pm ET/6pm PT.

Shudder is also planning several Last Drive-In specials for later this year and next year, with details to be announced later.

:stylin:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Announced today, the third season will air sometime in 2021.

The service also announced a special “summer sleepover” double feature pre-taped prior to quarantine that will feature a visit to the trailer park from horror filmmaker Adam Green along with other surprise guests. The special episode will premiere on Friday, August 14, at 9pm ET/6pm PT.

Shudder is also planning several Last Drive-In specials for later this year and next year, with details to be announced later.

:stylin:

Trying to finally get an interview with that man this year. He DM'd me once and I almost fainted

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
GHOSTS OF WAR
7w9OThp.jpg

Starring: Brenton Thwaites, Theo Rossi, Kyle Gallner
Directed By: Eric Bress
Synopsis: Follows five battle-hardened American soldiers assigned to hold a French Chateau near the end of World War II. Formerly occupied by the Nazi high command, this unexpected respite quickly descends into madness when they encounter a supernatural enemy far more terrifying than anything seen on the battlefield.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
MONSTROUS
wO2zrby.jpg

Sylvia, a lonely 20-something, goes searching for answers after her friend mysteriously vanishes in Whitehall, NY, an Adirondack town known for its Bigfoot sightings. She sets off with a mysterious, charming young woman, Alex, hellbent on getting to Whitehall for different reasons. Sylvia soon learns that hiding in the woods is an evil more sinister than she could ever imagine.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
BLACK WATER: ABYSS
MV5BZmQ5OGQ0NjQtNWJmZi00YjgxLTg5NTAtMjc5OTNjZjc0ZTlkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODY5NzkyMjA@._V1_.jpg

Trapped in an Australian cave, four friends fight for survival against rising floodwaters and hungry crocodiles.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Checked out "The Forest" with Natalie Dormer. There's a lot that a liked about it, minus using a real world place that people die in. The premise is a twin sister goes to the famous suicide forest in Japan looking for her missing sister and thanks to twins intuition, she's certain that her sister is alive. It creates an interesting lore about the forest and uses that to good effect for some scares and twists along the way...it's not reinventing the wheel but during the horror drought, it was a solid watch for me.