Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The 13 Ghosts DVD is my favorite example of how cool DVD extras could be (beyond director commentary and deleted scenes bonuses). It included bio's for every ghost in the movie. Every ghost had a pretty well realized history that their appearance alluded to but never got explained in the movie. Wound up making the movie even more enjoyable.

I'd love to see another redo on it...also shout out to Matthew Lillard and Rah Digga of all people for seeming to have the most fun with their performances.
Yeah. One of my cousins had the DVD and the bonus stuff WAS dope!
Just a fun film all around.

I think the House on Haunted Hill is on MAX too.
Another cool horror joint imo.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Sorry fellas that I’ve been mia - I finally had a chance to watch Watchmen on my “to watch” list and after watching all the YouTube commentary and explanations on the series - I finally understood it enough to comprehend the stories and ended up binging. I think Watchmen could actually be a horror series though. It has all the Elements imo.
____
I’m getting ready to watch A Hole in the Ground and Beach House on shudder.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I’m there with this series - day one. That’s all that I needed to see. No explanation necessary
R6nANc.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Watching Terminator tonight. This movie is 100% an 80s slasher movie and nobody can tell me otherwise. Got a final girl and a more-powerful-than-human killer racking up a body count trying to get to her.
:ohhh:
Jason Vorhees in robot form. But I would say that it’s not enough direct kills and it wasn’t “scary” per se but that could be psychological marketing. If they outright called it a horror movie then it wouldn’t have the same draw or mass appeal. Marketing it as horror would have your brain trained to think that it’s supposed to be scary, but as an action film, your programmed to think different. But I’ve read that Terminator is horror in articles to back up what you said
Why The Terminator is a horror classic | Den of Geek
The Terminator Is A Horror Film, Not Sci-Fi