Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The next installment of Hulu's Into The Dark looks promising:

Checked this out yesterday.

It goes on the list of INTO THE DARK movies that aren't total disappointments mainly because of Judy Greer who I tend to like in anything she's in.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
HOMEWRECKER
HtYmIkh.jpg

Michelle is an interior designer and newlywed to Robert. Linda lives alone and fills her days with painting and exercise classes. Seeking a new friend, Linda coerces the reserved, deferential Michelle into visiting her home for a spontaneous interior design consultation. Once inside, it quickly becomes clear that Linda has something far more sinister on her mind than throw pillows.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
DRIVEN
driven-movie-film-comedy-horror-demons-2019-reviews-poster.png

Emerson Graham's nights as a cab driver are filled with annoyances and inconveniences, but until tonight, never attacks and disappearances. After picking up a mysterious passenger her evening goes from working a job to performing a quest as they must race against the clock to stop demons from invading the world.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
SlashFilm has listed the 17 Best Horror Movies of 2020 So Far and honestly I disagree with several of their choices as well as wonder why they didn't do a full 20 list considering I can name 3 movies off the top of my head that should have been on the list.

After Midnight
Blood Quantum
Come To Daddy
Extra Ordinary
Ghost Killers vs Bloody Mary
The Hunt
The Invisible Man
The Lodge
Monstrum
Mutant Blast
The Platform
Scream Queen! My Nightmare on Elm Street
Sea Fever
Snatchers
Swallow
Underwater
Warning: Do Not Play

Here's THE LINK to see the write-ups for each movie, their trailers and where to stream them.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
SlashFilm has listed the 17 Best Horror Movies of 2020 So Far and honestly I disagree with several of their choices as well as wonder why they didn't do a full 20 list considering I can name 3 movies off the top of my head that should have been on the list.

After Midnight
Blood Quantum
Come To Daddy
Extra Ordinary
Ghost Killers vs Bloody Mary
The Hunt
The Invisible Man
The Lodge
Monstrum
Mutant Blast
The Platform
Scream Queen! My Nightmare on Elm Street
Sea Fever
Snatchers
Swallow
Underwater
Warning: Do Not Play

Here's THE LINK to see the write-ups for each movie, their trailers and where to stream them.
Will check out