Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

This was a lot of fun. Starts at intense and then just keeps escalating. I went in really uncertain about what type of horror I was getting and that paid dividends because I thought I was getting one thing and then it'd give me something else. The water horror genre has had a nice run between Sea Fever, Harpoon and this ish. Three different flavors of horror built on the ocean environment.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This was a lot of fun. Starts at intense and then just keeps escalating. I went in really uncertain about what type of horror I was getting and that paid dividends because I thought I was getting one thing and then it'd give me something else. The water horror genre has had a nice run between Sea Fever, Harpoon and this ish. Three different flavors of horror built on the ocean environment.
The ocean is horrifying

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Thats my dude man.
Stir of Echoes is still my shiznit!
:banderas:
Tremors - I know that’s not the greatest but that’s one of my fave horror-coms. Stir of Echoes was really good. This latest one is on deck for me when that drops.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The ocean is horrifying
Horror movies have ruined boat trips and outings for me. That’s my biggest fear being stuck in the middle of the ocean. Made me extra paranoid. I guess it’s something about not being able to control my surroundings, the unpredictability, sharks, sea creatures. I know how to swim but still.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brazilian zombie series REALITY Z dropped yesterday on Netflix. Anyone start watching it yet?

Mehhhh. It’s okay. This is nothing new or provocative - Zombies take over a reality TV set/show causing a pandemic. There’s no back story yet, jumps right into zombies attacking people, people get infected, mass panic and chaos. It is fast paced though - it doesn’t drag like Walking Dead. it’s worth giving it a look. I’ll continue with it to see where the story goes and the chain of events.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
A producer for CINESTATE (the parent company of FANGORIA and BIRTH.MOVIES.DEATH and production company behind SATANIC PANIC, VFW, BONE TOMAHAWK) has been revealed as a rapist and serial sexual harasser.

The news has spurred FANGORIA and BIRTH.MOVIES.DEATH to sever ties with CINESTATE and the future of both sites is up in the air as they look for new buyers.

Joe Bob Briggs has cut ties with FANGORIA:

Barbara Crampton too:

I wonder how much this is going to effect future films from CINESTATE since they were reliably putting out entertaining horror for a minute now. And will somebody pony up the loot to buy FANGORIA or will it end up fading away?