Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Congrats !!
giphy.gif

Thank you:hug:Pretty sure you all will like the concept too

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Becky was :mjlol: and :picard: it's basically Home Alone in the woods with a psychopath as the kid setting traps

I’m watching this now. But hold up, is that Kevin James from Mall Cop and that cbs sitcom (forgot the name) playing the bad guy/villain ?? He’s trying to look and sound menacing but plays the “lovable fat guy” comedic trope in most of his roles.
:ohhh::laff:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
so they just leave us in the dark about what the key was to??

This, the symbol in real life was related to Odin so maybe it's suppose to be some supernatural shyt.

"This is thought to symbolize the power of the god to bind and unbind, mentioned in the poems and elsewhere. Odin had the power to lay bonds upon the mind, so that men became helpless in battle, and he could also loosen the tensions of fear and strain by his gifts of battle-madness, intoxication, and inspiration."

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I’m watching this now. But hold up, is that Kevin James from Mall Cop and that cbs sitcom (forgot the name) playing the bad guy/villain ?? He’s trying to look and sound menacing but plays the “lovable fat guy” comedic trope in most of his roles.
:ohhh::laff:
Yup, that was Paul Blart, Mall Cop with a swastika tat on his head.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This, the symbol in real life was related to Odin so maybe it's suppose to be some supernatural shyt.

"This is thought to symbolize the power of the god to bind and unbind, mentioned in the poems and elsewhere. Odin had the power to lay bonds upon the mind, so that men became helpless in battle, and he could also loosen the tensions of fear and strain by his gifts of battle-madness, intoxication, and inspiration."
i cant even front like i understand.

i dont know what the hell!
:deadmanny:

buuuuuut...

what i DO know!

is, THAT movie was poppin!
:lolbron:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

They were Nazis so Norse mythology falls into their wheelhouse. Maybe it's some WW2 Nazi gold or some shyt and that's why the Odin symbol is on the key.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yup, that was Paul Blart, Mall Cop with a swastika tat on his head.
:picard::deadmanny:
I’m 30 mins in, but I’m going back in to watch. I’m laughing at the randomness of Joel McHale from Talk Soup in this movie, too. But I like it so far, not bad.
:ehh:
“Becky is not a dog, Becky is a little girl - dogs do not wear book bags!!!! “
:deadmanny: