Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Linc

Too tired to sleep
Daps
I’m 38 mins into this movie and :damn::damn:
They started this movie on 10 ... sheesssh. That noise that thing makes with all of the body contortion is wretched - The Ring and The Grudge had all that twisting and contorted movements but this is way creepier

what are you watching it on? I’ve got nothing but time today :ohhh:

also, twilight zone episode was fukked up

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@BXKingPin82 The neighbor and his wife - the man really doesn’t care about his infant baby :skip:he went the whole day without checking on their new baby and then when he does look he just takes a quick look in the room but never touches the baby , no hugs or kisses, nothing. Not to mention it’s parental instinct to check when the baby ISNT crying or too quiet
:mjlol:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what are you watching it on? I’ve got nothing but time today :ohhh:

also, twilight zone episode was fukked up
You have to watch this - I’m hooked already ( supposed to be working but I’m multitasking *shrugs) . It’s $6.99 on Amazon prime but I managed to get a good download off the Kodi app with my fire stick.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
@BXKingPin82 The neighbor and his wife - the man really doesn’t care about his infant baby :skip:he went the whole day without checking on their new baby and then when he does look he just takes a quick look in the room but never touches the baby , no hugs or kisses, nothing. Not to mention it’s parental instinct to check when the baby ISNT crying or too quiet
:mjlol:
That shyt had me like..

:dwillhuh:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
last-night-in-soho.jpg

Edgar Wright’s New Horror Movie ‘Last Night in Soho’ Now Releasing in Theaters April 2021

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
You have to watch this - I’m hooked already ( supposed to be working but I’m multitasking *shrugs) . It’s $6.99 on Amazon prime but I managed to get a good download off the Kodi app with my fire stick.
Movie is pretty decent and it surprised me a couple times. They’re pretty smart releasing this in drive through theaters, it kind of has that aura to it.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
she made them forget about their kids??
Yes!!!
that was part of her occult mind control - the father doesn’t check on the baby because in that reality - the baby never existed. Remember the scene in the park where his Asian camp friend/coworker was picking up the kids at the park but she “forgets” to pick up her little sister. The little sister replies “hey wait for me” but it appears that the older sister is ignoring her, in that alternate perspective the little sister never existed. That’s why the main character forgets that he has a little brother as well