Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
What are some good horror podcasts?
I need some new stuff to listen to.
I listen to shockwaves sometimes. Done by blumhouse and one of the hosts is one of the blumhouse producers. Lotta good blumhouse insight and they get some pretty good guests. Kevin Williamson was on the last one and gave a bunch of behind the scenes Scream stories

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I listen to shockwaves sometimes. Done by blumhouse and one of the hosts is one of the blumhouse producers. Lotta good blumhouse insight and they get some pretty good guests. Kevin Williamson was on the last one and gave a bunch of behind the scenes Scream stories
:salute:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
'Scream 5': Jamie Kennedy Shares His Thoughts On the Horror Movie Sequel

Scream 5 is in the works. Kevin Williamson is executive producing and Ready or Not filmmakers Radio Silence are directing. David Arquette has signed to return and Neve Campbell is in talks, as are the rest of the cast. That leaves some original cast members with a sense of deja vu, like Jamie Kennedy, who played Randy in the original Scream.

The original Scream brought on a horror renaissance after it premiered in 1996. It not only got fans to discover Halloween, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street and other classics, but it brought on a wave of new horror movies. Besides the Scream franchise, there were two I Know What You Did Last Summers, two Urban Legends, The Faculty and more. Kennedy thinks Scream 5 is coming at an interesting time for horror.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
started this today, really liked the exorcist episode and the first half of the omen one

on poltergeist now
Good show, I just wish it was an hour long so that we can get more details. That poltergeist one was disturbing - along with the fact they used real human skeletons. Wait until you get to the Twilight zone episode
:mjcry:
I do believe in omens - not everything can be explained away by coincidence.

Linc

Too tired to sleep
Daps
Good show, I just wish it was an hour long so that we can get more details. That poltergeist one was disturbing - along with the fact they used real human skeletons. Wait until you get to the Twilight zone episode
:mjcry:
I do believe in omens - not everything can be explained away by coincidence.

Yeah I can see it, just felt like everybody was saying the same thing over and over in the second half of the episode. Might need to rewatch it

poltergeist was really good, my most recent ex is going to love this show

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
it got me a few times with the crunchy bone cracky noises. (that somehow always seems to fukk me up, that and the fast shaky head shyt in some horror movies).
it said low budget, but the f/x was kinda dope imo. especially the creature.
its a good watch.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Yup thats my go to. Also the witching hour on collider, post mortem with mick garris, and sometimes Halloweenies @Jello Biafra. My problem with Halloweenies is they're so indebted to nostalgia and that shyt gets boring and tiresome. But Shock Waves is easily my favorite.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Any of ya'll catch that In Search of Darkness 80's horror documentary? I'm watching it now. It's hella long. I can tell they put a lot of effot into it and it's good, but I almost wish they focused on the major films first instead of just doing it year by year.

Caught it. Reviewed it. Interviewed to the director about it :jawalrus: Yes I'm stunting but I don't care. Also bought it when they were having a sale right when the pandemic hit.

David A. Weiner On ‘In Search of Darkness,’ ’80s Horror, and Why You Should See ‘Society’ Right Now

‘In Search of Darkness’ Is a Clear-Eyed Nostalgia Trip With Plenty of Heart and A lot Of Guts

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I might watch the remake of suspiria. I couldn't get into it the first time, fell asleep. I'll try again.

The original was pretty creepy....

Nothing scares me so I'll give this a shot.

I'm doing mad posts right now lol but I didn't like the remake. its technically well done and looks gorgeous and all that. But its just missing some soul. It feels way too clinical even though it clearly has a lot on its mind.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
it got me a few times with the crunchy bone cracky noises. (that somehow always seems to fukk me up, that and the fast shaky head shyt in some horror movies).
it said low budget, but the f/x was kinda dope imo. especially the creature.
its a good watch.
I’m 38 mins into this movie and :damn::damn:
They started this movie on 10 ... sheesssh. That noise that thing makes with all of the body contortion is wretched - The Ring and The Grudge had all that twisting and contorted movements but this is way creepier

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I’m 38 mins into this movie and :damn::damn:
They started this movie on 10 ... sheesssh. That noise that thing makes with all of the body contortion is wretched - The Ring and The Grudge had all that twisting and contorted movements but this is way creepier
:russ:

:francis: