Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ss4usft6oq051.jpg

Upcoming horror film for Dave Franco's directorial debut. I hope it's good cause I definitely fukks with the poster.
Oh shyt, he got Legion for his debut. Wifey in the cut (Alison Brie is the hollywood version of my pawg type:shaq:. She lost too much weight though :mjcry:)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Am I the only one who watched/watches this series coming up- both the old version with Joel on Pluto tv and the new series on Netflix.
:deadrose::dead:
They “live watch” exceptionally bad horror and sci fi movies while they critique them.
Screen-Shot-2015-10-01-at-12.24.32-AM.png

MV5BZjc0NGY5NzQtZWU5YS00NzY5LTk2YzMtMmYwZmYzNTAwNTZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzUxNzY1NjM@._V1_UY1200_CR113,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Mystery Science Theater 3000, the classic cult television show which made a sport out of mocking schlocky movies of the past. The premise was simple: two mad scientists, Dr. Clayton Forrester and Dr. Laurence Erhardt, launch a janitor (local comedian Joel Hodgson, as Joel Robinson) into space to study the effect bad movies have on the human mind in order to determine the single film that can help them in their efforts toward world domination.

But as it turns out, human beings can withstand a whole lot of bad acting, sloppy pacing, and ridiculous dialogue. Rather than drive them to the brink of insanity, Joel and the robot friends he built while orbiting Earth—Tom Servo, Crow T. Robot, Gypsy, and Cambot—found a certain amount of pleasure in having to endure these B-movies, spending the bulk of the show offering their own bitingly funny analyses of the on-screen happenings

15 Fun Facts About <em>Mystery Science Theater 3000</em>

Mystery Science Theater 3000's Weirdest Movie Was Directed By A Horror Icon

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Am I the only one who watched/watches this series coming up- both the old version with Joel on Pluto tv and the new series on Netflix.
:deadrose::dead:
They “live watch” exceptionally bad horror and sci fi movies while they critique them.
Screen-Shot-2015-10-01-at-12.24.32-AM.png

MV5BZjc0NGY5NzQtZWU5YS00NzY5LTk2YzMtMmYwZmYzNTAwNTZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzUxNzY1NjM@._V1_UY1200_CR113,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Mystery Science Theater 3000, the classic cult television show which made a sport out of mocking schlocky movies of the past. The premise was simple: two mad scientists, Dr. Clayton Forrester and Dr. Laurence Erhardt, launch a janitor (local comedian Joel Hodgson, as Joel Robinson) into space to study the effect bad movies have on the human mind in order to determine the single film that can help them in their efforts toward world domination.

But as it turns out, human beings can withstand a whole lot of bad acting, sloppy pacing, and ridiculous dialogue. Rather than drive them to the brink of insanity, Joel and the robot friends he built while orbiting Earth—Tom Servo, Crow T. Robot, Gypsy, and Cambot—found a certain amount of pleasure in having to endure these B-movies, spending the bulk of the show offering their own bitingly funny analyses of the on-screen happenings

15 Fun Facts About <em>Mystery Science Theater 3000</em>

Mystery Science Theater 3000's Weirdest Movie Was Directed By A Horror Icon
That was my show when it used to come on the Syfy channel.

Haven't watched any of the Netflix reboot though.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Watched Dog Soldiers on SHUDDER.
i feel like ive seen it before but not sure.
I liked it tho.
Bloody ass werewolf flik.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I didn’t realize The Crazies was a reboot - the original was made in 1973 by George Romero
:ohhh:
I just came across this now-
:ohhh:

The update :

I think Romero is the director who has the most remakes of his movies that are actually good:

Night of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead
The Crazies
Day of the Dead