Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Movie is pretty decent and it surprised me a couple times. They’re pretty smart releasing this in drive through theaters, it kind of has that aura to it.
Couldn’t tell that this was a “low budget” movie - nice story development and enough tension without it being over the top. Pacing was good as well, I could see why this received good reviews - a few times I was surprised. I’m noticing a trend that they’re making it less taboo to use younger kids as “victims” - Dr. Sleep, IT, The Outsider .. I don’t want it do become a trend though. Back in the 90s they used teenagers, now it’s elementary schoolers. It didn’t hit me until I got older thinking “damn, movies like I know what you did last summer, Jason, Freddie. Urban Legend - they were using 15 —18 yr olds as slasher victims” :sadcam:They seemed so much older when you’re young yourself.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Are you just talking about Ben??
Ben’s little brother was Nathan- they showed him in the flashback . The lady made him forget that he had a brother, which means his father was under mind control as well. The father forgot that he had 2 sons bc he was only interacting with Ben. I think once the lady snatches the child for the sacrifice she removes the child from the family’s memory

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
My girl watching Fair Haired Child fromadyers of horror.
Put my favorites on the thumbdeive for her.
Bout to play some Shantae!
:mjgrin:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Ben’s little brother was Nathan- they showed him in the flashback . The lady made him forget that he had a brother, which means his father was under mind control as well. The father forgot that he had 2 sons bc he was only interacting with Ben. I think once the lady snatches the child for the sacrifice she removes the child from the family’s memory
yeah.i was just taken by surprise by the brother. I might have to watch again. I k ew what the monster was doing, but certain stuff caught me outa nowhere.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I feel like we’re in a horror movie drought- going through withdrawal or something . Reading about all the “coming to theaters “ horror movies that are pushed back bc of Covid, running out of content that I find engaging.. I need my fix. so much was coming out this year and horror projects that are currently on hold.
source.gif

tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
Denver
I feel like we’re in a horror movie drought- going through withdrawal or something . Reading about all the “coming to theaters “ horror movies that are pushed back bc of Covid, running out of content that I find engaging.. I need my fix. so much was coming out this year and horror projects that are currently on hold.
source.gif

tenor.gif
Same. But the wife decided that we were gonna foster puppies for the last 3 weeks, so I have some movies like the wretched to catch up on that I’m excited about

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Finally rewatched Us for the first time since seeing it in theaters. Enjoyed it a lot more this time. I thought it was good on first watch but it just didn’t stack up in the context of being the follow up to such a great and important movie in Get Out, and that was my main takeaway. On rewatch, it was a really good horror movie. A ton to like about it from the acting to the originality of the story. Just gotta disassociate it from Get Out.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midsommar, Antrum, Grudge, Baskin & Housewife were some of da last one's I've seen. Been trying to find Lord of Illusions but it's unavailable for streaming everywhere.
The previews for this have me skeptically scared to watch . They say it’s the deadliest film ever made and people died or had adverse affects.

They make me feel like viewers will be possessed after watching it by saying that the film is cursed. :sadcam:

“A young boy and girl enter the forest to dig a hole to hell. Said to be a cursed film from the late 1970s, Antrum examines the horrifying power of storytelling. “

Watch on Prime Video included with Prime

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
The previews for this have me skeptically scared to watch . They say it’s the deadliest film ever made and people died or had adverse affects.

They make me feel like viewers will be possessed after watching it by saying that the film is cursed. :sadcam:

“A young boy and girl enter the forest to dig a hole to hell. Said to be a cursed film from the late 1970s, Antrum examines the horrifying power of storytelling. “

Watch on Prime Video included with Prime

Man, that shyt was some mid. I watched it based off da hype.