Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Here’s what I recently added on my Amazon Prime Video watchlist if anyone is interested:
The Feed
We Take the Low Road
The Cutlass
Room for Rent (starring Lin Shay from Insidious)
Itsy Bitsy
Dead Awake
I See You
Stickman
Blood Quantum (shudder)
Don’t call me Bigfoot
Veronika Decides to Die
Knuckleball
I didn’t come here to die
Crooked House
True Fiction - Burn Your idols
Our House
Tone Deaf

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It does but it’s so hard to find shyt on the apps. They need better subgenre categories bad because if I’m looking for horror movies, all I’ll find is whatever’s recommended
Their UI sucks ass. Basically to find shyt you have to find one you’re into then travel down the rabbit hole

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
RELIC (2020)
odTDOad.jpg

When elderly mother Edna (Robyn Nevin) inexplicably vanishes, her daughter Kay (Emily Mortimer) and granddaughter Sam (Bella Heathcote) rush to their family’s decaying country home, finding clues of her increasing dementia scattered around the house in her absence. After Edna returns just as mysteriously as she disappeared, Kay’s concern that her mother seems unwilling or unable to say where she’s been clashes with Sam’s unabashed enthusiasm to have her grandma back. As Edna’s behavior turns increasingly volatile, both begin to sense that an insidious presence in the house might be taking control of her.

:smugfavre:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
is there a director's cut? because i've seen this so many time's..part 2 is dope too but i can't rewatch it again and again.

I recommend you watch Nightbreed.
Not sure.
I remember Nightbreed tho.
That was ill.
I love Hellraiser tho cause its always how I envisioned the afterlife.
For all that we've done here on Earth.
We have to suffer in our dead.
Is what it is.