Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@Nicole0416 Everything We Know About Scream 5… And Sidney’s (Possible) Return << Rotten Tomatoes – Movie and TV News

In a Five Favorite Films interview with Rotten Tomatoes tied to her newest project, Canadian drama Castle in the Ground – which we will publish next week – Neve Campbell revealed she is in discussions about the new film.

“We’re having conversations – I have been approached about it,” she told Rotten Tomatoes. “The timing’s a bit challenging because of COVID. You know, we only started the conversation maybe a month and a half ago, so it’s going to take some time to figure out how it’s all going to work out…. We’re negotiating, so we’ll see.”

It seems she has faith in filmmakers Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett, whose most recent film was the Certified Fresh Ready or Not.

“The two directors wrote me a very touching letter about Wes Craven and how he was such an inspiration to them and how they really want to honor him, and that meant a great, great deal to me. So we’ll see. Hopefully we can all see eye to eye on the project and find a way to make it.”

Campbell added: “I’m so grateful for these films… I love Sidney Prescott. It’s always fun for me to step back in her shoes, and it’s always fun for me to see the cast come back and make one of these films again and try to make another good one.”

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm not sure what the consensus on TheColi is, but I really liked Scream 4. My only big gripe is Hayden Panettiere's character died (and that's debatable in the Scream fan community.)
I love scream 4. loved it when it dropped, still love it. actually think its aged really well and was ahead of the curve. my only complaint with it is they copped out with the ending

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Thanks Marty!!!!!

@Jello Biafra get your ass in here
:youngsabo:Now!!!!!!!! Ummmm what were you saying the other day?? I love the scent of vindication in the morning. Not a Scream Queen huh??
:sas1:
WuU2.gif

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i think ive said this in this thread before, but i gotta be one of the only people in the world that doesnt like any of them Scream joints.

shyts is just corny.

Drew Barrymore gettin murked in like the first 1 and a half or whatever minutes is the highlight of that whole series.

Scary Movie >>>>>>>>>>>>Scream.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
i think ive said this in this thread before, but i gotta be one of the only people in the world that doesnt like any of them Scream joints.

shyts is just corny.

Drew Barrymore gettin murked in like the first 1 and a half or whatever minutes is the highlight of that whole series.

2qFG.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm not sure what the consensus on TheColi is, but I really liked Scream 4. My only big gripe is Hayden Panettiere's character died (and that's debatable in the Scream fan community.)
I had two issues with SCREAM 4:

1. Killing off Kirby (Hayden Panettiere's character) because she was like a combo of Sidney and Randy and would have been the perfect new Final Girl for the franchise

2. That Sid, Gale and Dewey weren't killed off; those characters need to die so that SCREAM can move on and become something that isn't 100% rooted in nostalgia

My idea for SCREAM 5 is for Sidney to be the new killer in the Ghostface mask and for Gale and Dewey to be the pre-opening credits murder victims.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I had two issues with SCREAM 4:

1. Killing off Kirby (Hayden Panettiere's character) because she was like a combo of Sidney and Randy and would have been the perfect new Final Girl for the franchise

2. That Sid, Gale and Dewey weren't killed off; those characters need to die so that SCREAM can move on and become something that isn't 100% rooted in nostalgia

My idea for SCREAM 5 is for Sidney to be the new killer in the Ghostface mask and for Gale and Dewey to be the pre-opening credits murder victims.

Yup those are my two issues. Kirby should still be alive and still be a main character in that series. and they copped out on what would've been a brilliant ending.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Until SCREAM 5 actually starts filming she's an ex-Scream Queen so like I said:
Nahhhhhh it’s happening. This is a done deal. Pass me my crown and just accept the fact that my intuition was correct AND my list is accurate. You cant squirm and snake your way out of this one dawgie, no no no .
EmbellishedSecondBernesemountaindog-max-1mb.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

shyts is just corny.

:gucci:.. someone get Hex to block his posting privileges in this thread for the next 48 hrs. He needs time to sit down and think this through.
:snoop::lolbron:

how do you not like the entire Scream franchise ?
:why:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:gucci:.. someone get Hex to block his posting privileges in this thread for the next 48 hrs. He needs time to sit down and think this through.
:snoop::lolbron:

how do you not like the entire Scream franchise ?
:why:
It wasnt scary.
The Jaime Kennedy gyy doing the horror rules.
The silly ghostface costume.

Nah.

And everything that followed was worse.