Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
is it even finished filming? lol
I don’t know - just let me bask in my moments of momentary happiness and anticipation. Lol. That are few and far between these days. I really liked the first one - there’s so much horror and thriller stuff coming out
:ahh:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Finished my rewatch of The Wailing.

now is the hidden message in the story about not liking new people (Japanese guy moving into the neighborhood) or protective parents being too over protective?

I mean that’s what killed them. Main character should have listened to oh girl but his love for his daughter had him run home before the three.

On this time around I didn’t realize how much of a tragedy this is. Oh dude at the end crying for his daughter had me feeling bad for him lol[\spoiler]

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Anyone peep WITCHES IN THE WOODS yet?

The trailer makes it look like it's pretty good.

Not yet - I’m checking for it now as I watch the trailer on . When’s our virtual watch night and what movies are we considering?? @MartyMcFly . I’ll tag in the rest of the squad when it’s decided. Friday? Sabado? Sunday??

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not yet - I’m checking for it now as I watch the trailer on . When’s our virtual watch night and what movies are we considering?? @MartyMcFly . I’ll tag in the rest of the squad when it’s decided. Friday? Sabado? Sunday??
I’m down. Where is it streaming

and it would have to be Saturday or Sunday. Friday is for the last drive in