Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
MV5BNjJmYjJmYzktYjk5OC00OTZlLTk3OTYtZTM3MjhkMTkyZGM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ3MTI4NjI@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
This was like someone said, "lets take the ABCs of Death, and make it the most boring shyt EVER!!"
Out of all 10 of them stories wasnt none of them shyts good.
Maybe the phone sex one, but naaaah!
Wick wick wack!

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
These Jimmy Bob's Drive-In's on Shudder are great. I usually skip past the opening monologue, but the fact drops and interviews between scenes of B-movies have been hella interesting. Tiny Tim in Blood Harvest might give the dude from The Room a run for his money :mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
These Jimmy Bob's Drive-In's on Shudder are great. I usually skip past the opening monologue, but the fact drops and interviews between scenes of B-movies have been hella interesting. Tiny Tim in Blood Harvest might give the dude from The Room a run for his money :mjlol:

Looks like Tom Savini is guest hosting the next episode. Pretty sure he's showing Maniac

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watched it today. It’s fine. I think I’m just done with zombie movies for a while. I thought this one was going in an interesting direction but it fell flat for me.
It’s great seeing a zombie movie from another perspective and the fact the native Americans are dealing with “white zombies” isn’t lost on me but the metaphor kinda goes nowhere
I was digging it up to the point they did the time jump but then they took what was a cool take on Night of the Living dead and turned it into an average episode of The Walking Dead.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Looks like Tom Savini is guest hosting the next episode. Pretty sure he's showing Maniac

That's hype half because of Savini and half because I'm completely new to the Maniac movies (the original and the remake from not that far back). I've heard good things.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That's hype half because of Savini and half because I'm completely new to the Maniac movies (the original and the remake from not that far back). I've heard good things.
this is just my opinion, but I feel like the remake with the Hobbit homie was actually better than the original.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
this is just my opinion, but I feel like the remake with the Hobbit homie was actually better than the original.

Dude from the Hobbit does really well in those weirdo roles. I watched Come to Daddy a while back and I think he bodied the role in that one too. Not my favorite movie, but he carried the bizarre plot like a damned pro and made it worth a watch.