Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Expect top levels of suspense and twisted ideology..
I saw this in the cinema in the 90's and 6 years ago.
@MartyMcFly finished watching the Wicker Man (1970s) I saw that set up coming about halfway through with them using him as bait but it did give off some Midsommar vibes with the rituals and cult behavior. That 70s cinematography, fade out and pacing
:scust:
Midsommar >>>>> over every cult movie in terms of pacing, scenery, suspense, storylines.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly finished watching the Wicker Man (1970s) I saw that set up coming about halfway through with them using him as bait but it did give off some Midsommar vibes with the rituals and cult behavior. That 70s cinematography, fade out and pacing
Midsommar >>>>> over every cult movie in terms of pacing, scenery, suspense, storylines.
Damn you didn’t like it?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
You should watch the Nicolas Cage remake. It is nonstop unintentional hilarity from start to finish.
giphy.gif

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I wanna watch that movie Swallow.
But I read the premise and was like...

uvxt81I.png

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Ok. Before I step into the zombie streets in my mission to see if Boo Berry cereal is still floating around. I watched that Swallow movie.
It was actually pretty good imo.
Weird as hell! But it was cool.
What always kills me about like super rich fukkers is they seem to have NO situational awareness when it comes to life outside work.
You working all day. Pay no attention to shorty. Even your parents is a-holes.
All she does is kick it at the crib.
shyt if I was doing my girl like that I wouldnt be surprised if she started eating the Monopoly pieces out the box either.

:beli:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The reboot was trash
The reboot was bad, very disappointing. I had to cut it off when the father started bathing his dead daughter’s corpse - they played too much into the unnecessary shock value; that was a line they didn’t need to cross. The first per semetary worked bc they relied on actual scary moments with their story instead of graphic direction.