Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh shyttttttt @MartyMcFly - the dude that I thought is not The Invisible Man??!! I’m confused by this table scene
:mindblown:
That’s interesting. I wondered how that scene would play for a woman vs how it would play for a guy. I had no doubt in my mind he did it. But clearly Cecile had her doubts even though she was mostly sure. So do you think as a woman that scene plays a little differently for you?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That’s interesting. I wondered how that scene would play for a woman vs how it would play for a guy. I had no doubt in my mind he did it. But clearly Cecile had her doubts even though she was mostly sure. So do you think as a woman that scene plays a little differently for you?
I actually kind of believed the boyfriend. When he said that he wasn’t. I think his brother was trying to frame him for it out of jealousy and revenge. Remember the scene where he talks of how he hated his brother -then the brother tells her as her lawyer, that he knows she’s pregnant- why would he care ??

But then I’m like why do all that to fake his death if he was just going to act passive. I’ve been around a couple of manipulative dudes that will gaslight but when a person is lying there’s always a feeling that you know they’re lying ; so if she felt it was him, I’ll go with that. But at the dinner table, I just had a feeling that it wasn’t her ex boyfriend that was T.I.M. , his face looks too innocent - but maybe that was the point. The brother looks grimy - the type to beat up little girls like he did to her friends daughter. He doesnt . Did the brother start going rogue ?? Uggh.. I still don’t know for sure.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I actually kind of believed the boyfriend. When he said that he wasn’t. I think his brother was trying to frame him for it out of jealousy and revenge. Remember the scene where he talks of how he hated his brother -then the brother tells her as her lawyer, that he knows she’s pregnant- why would he care ??

But then I’m like why do all that to fake his death if he was just going to act passive. I’ve been around a couple of manipulative dudes that will gaslight but when a person is lying there’s always a feeling that you know they’re lying ; so if she felt it was him, I’ll go with that. But at the dinner table, I just had a feeling that it wasn’t her ex boyfriend that was T.I.M. , his face looks too innocent - but maybe that was the point. The brother looks grimy - the type to beat up little girls like he did to her friends daughter. He doesnt . Did the brother start going rogue ?? Uggh.. I still don’t know for sure.
Yeah see you’re feeling how I’m sure she felt. She kept saying that was Adrian’s move: make you think he was innocent when he wasn’t. Make you think you’re crazy when you aren’t. That’s a sigh Leigh is a good director tho and of Elizabeth’s skill as an actress if they both can put you in a space where you’re in her shoes.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I guess so..
But I'm not feeling the invisible armour technology! I want the classical laboratory potion invisibility.

You're way too wedded to tradition or old shyt my friend. if we never updated anything, we'd never evolve. If we all had your mentality, we'd still ride horses and buggies