Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Shudder is having a halfway to Halloween month for April

NEWS: Shudder is turning April into HALFWAY TO HALLOWEEN MONTH with the debut of Cursed Films, the return of The Last Drive-In With Joe Bob Briggs, Wolf Creek season 2 and a *lot*

While we’re all stuck inside for the coming weeks, Shudder is looking to help ease the boredom with their “Halfway to Halloween Month,” taking place all month long this April!

Additionally, new subscribers can get the whole month free using the code ‘SHUTIN’!

Here’s the full press release for April 2020’s new arrivals…

April has long been celebrated by horror fans as the halfway point to Halloween, and this year Shudder makes it official with the launch of Halfway to Halloween Month. Shudder, AMC Networks’ premium streaming service for horror, thriller and the supernatural, will offer its biggest month of non-October programming ever,
April is “Halfway to Halloween Month” on Shudder and “The Last Drive-In” Is Back for Season Two!

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I’m stuck fellas, lockdown status . I need more horror movie ideas to watch :feedme::sadcam:on streaming platforms. I’m stuck in a rut. We need a 30 Days of Lockdown, Horror Countdown theme
The platform - netflix
Resolution - amazon
The endless - amazon
The house that jack built
It comes at night - amazon
Raw
Spring - Netflix
The loved ones - tubi
Audition - shudder
The wailing - tubi and vudu
Under the skin - Netflix
A tale of two sisters - amazon
Tucker and dale vs evil - Netflix

I’m not sure about the other ones, but I’m sure they’re not hard to find online. Tubi is free online with a few ads (like 3-4)

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The platform - netflix
Resolution - amazon
The endless - amazon
The house that jack built
It comes at night - amazon
Raw
Spring - Netflix
The loved ones - tubi
Audition - shudder
The wailing - tubi and vudu
Under the skin - Netflix
A tale of two sisters - amazon
Tucker and dale vs evil - Netflix

I’m not sure about the other ones, but I’m sure they’re not hard to find online. Tubi is free online with a few ads (like 3-4)
Repped. Thank you!
I’ve seen Tucker and Dale a few times. Never gets old
:laff::deadmanny:
I’m watching The Platform now and then I’ll go down your list.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
New werewolf flick: HUNTER'S MOON

When their parents leave town, three teenage girls decide to throw a party in their new country home. But when a gang of dangerous local boys with sinister intentions turn up, the women are forced to not only defend themselves from the evil inside of the house, but an unseen bloodthirsty predator that is hunting them one by one outside of the house.

Thomas Jane is in it which is usually a good thing plus I am cracking up that they are still casting Katrina Bowden as a teenager when she looks 35 years old.

Watched this today...:mjtf:

This was some terrible, cheap ass bullshyt.

And they really tried to pass off Katrina Bowden as a teenager!

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Finishing the second episode of cursed films today. Embargo lifts tomorrow so expect some reviews. It’s definitely not the series I thought it would be but that’s a good thing
I’ve been waiting for this - Poltergeist, Exorcist, The Omen ; I know those have to be among the cursed films - is Amityville Horror another one of the films ? The Superman curse?