Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Am I the only one :old:who remember this:mjlol:
Goosebumps author @RL_Stine to write Garbage Pail Kids book series:
Two of the biggest gateways to horror in the ‘80s are '90s are joining forces as Goosebumps and Fear Street writer R.L. Stine will author books based on Topps’ gross-out trading cards, Garbage Pail Kids.

EW reports that Stein has signed a deal with Abrams’ Children’s Books to publish three middle-grade books. Welcome to Smellville will kick off the line on October 6.

In Stine’s vision, the Garbage Pail Kids are gross and weird and strange, but they’re not bad kids — they just don’t know any better. Welcome to Smellville introduces Adam Bomb, Brainy Janie, Junkfood John, and Nervous Rex as they get into mischief, battling bullies and their archenemies, the Perfects.
-------
I'm buying these books for my kids - new generation to pass this on to. :sadcam:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

:damn:

yo! them cards used to fukk me up back in the day!

:mjcry:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416

The garbage pail kids used to be a must as a child. You collected all the cards and had the poster in the back from each card.

Though I barely remember the '80s movies which means it must have sucked.
I remember my brothers collecting them and they would give me the girl cards. I very vaguely remember the movie lol, it must have been horrible

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
@Nicole0416

The garbage pail kids used to be a must as a child. You collected all the cards and had the poster in the back from each card.

Though I barely remember the '80s movies which means it must have sucked.
that movie was funny to me.

then again, i been smoking for so long i just kinda gravitate to dumb shyt.

:mjgrin:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Veterans of foreign wars. You and I live kinda in the same area, so there are plenty of VFWs around here. They’re spots for vets to go and drink, shoot pool, party, etc. and some of them can be rented out for functions
oh it is the name of the movie?? I thought @BXKingPin82 was up to his hijinx with the name :deadmanny::deadrose:
where is it streaming?
yeah, I've seen a lot of those vfw places.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Veterans of foreign wars. You and I live kinda in the same area, so there are plenty of VFWs around here. They’re spots for vets to go and drink, shoot pool, party, etc. and some of them can be rented out for functions

thats what VFW stands for ma!

:mjlol:

they are literally fighting junkies from coming into the VFW.
Now I see .. .lmao