Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Forgot to post this over the weekend but I watched “The Dig” that movie from the next TCM directors. It was decent. Some shocking/messed up stuff that they’ll need to tap into for TCM. Well shot, they know what they’re doing.

I came away down for a TCM from them.

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
Just saw the OG Jacob's Ladder for the 1st time:mjcry:
Classic. Well, it might be short of classic status but it’s memorable for sure. I skimmed through the remake it seemed.... not at all similar to the original? Lol almost didn’t even seem to be a horror but I was catching up on work while it played and canned it halfway through

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Classic. Well, it might be short of classic status but it’s memorable for sure. I skimmed through the remake it seemed.... not at all similar to the original? Lol almost didn’t even seem to be a horror but I was catching up on work while it played and canned it halfway through

I won't even attempt the remake

LJLYDK!

All Star
Daps
I do like Eli Roth's movies. He's like the Michael Bay of horror movies - you know it's going to be over the top, violent and extreme with the graphics and visuals, while knowing what to expect as far as how he develops his movies. The Sacrament (by Eli Roth), Clown, Hostel, were memorable for me. I liked the first Hostel over the 2nd. He has brand recognition for what he does so it's not like I'm turning down an Eli Roth movie but he's not on the level of James Wan.
Did not like Green Inferno because of the racial and cultural overtones underlying the movie. Death Wish was not that great- started off good but it just got ridiculous. Cabin Fever was ok.

Yeah I feel ya on his movies being over the top gorefests but they are entertaining,

Can see where your coming from on the racial thing in green inferno & yeah it kinda got silly quick, Pretty much his wannabe cannibal holocaust like I already said

Speaking of remakes did you watch the evil dead 2013 one?

LJLYDK!

All Star
Daps
Any of you seen Funny games from 97 Or the American Remake from 07?

Same director for both

If you’ve seen either you’ll know the scene I’m talking about, never saw it coming & its pretty smart to throw it in there, I won’t spoil it for those who haven’t seen either but yeah defo check both out

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Any of you seen Funny games from 97 Or the American Remake from 07?

Same director for both

If you’ve seen either you’ll know the scene I’m talking about, never saw it coming & its pretty smart to throw it in there, I won’t spoil it for those who haven’t seen either but yeah defo check both out
Both them shyts was retarded.

:beli:

And i loved them!!!

:pachaha:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Jacob's Ladder remake was underwhelming to be polite.