Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Trailer actually looks decent.
I love the trailer but I was down on principle lol. That director with Blumhouse producing and the premise? I’m down. Didn’t even want to see the trailer for real but couldn’t resist.

James wan has a horror flick coming out this year too. So does Edgar Wright and there’s this other flick I keep hearing about called Antlers

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
You're anticipating Invisible Man?

It looks aight. My mom really wants to see it because she likes the Handsmaid Tale so I might take her. Hopefully it's decent.
Major Franchising is usually an omen of predictability and low risk taking but I’m holding out hope for the universal monster thing they’re trying to spin up

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
So I watched Come to Daddy the other day and uh...it was definitely a movie. I wasn’t really sure what to expect, and this film definitely met those expectations by being all over the place. It was an easy watch, but boy was it jarring.
Cool, is it finally out on streams? Been on my list

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So I watched Come to Daddy the other day and uh...it was definitely a movie. I wasn’t really sure what to expect, and this film definitely met those expectations by being all over the place. It was an easy watch, but boy was it jarring.
Come to Daddy was just the right levels of weird for me. I really liked it.

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
Watched “Come to Daddy” - started well, some funny moments, but third act collapsed on itself. Little too cocky in the narrative choices which were very on-the-nose. Some were entertaining, most were frustrating. I really liked the first act up through the first half or two-thirds of the runtime but it veers into pretty stupid and cliche territory toward the end. McHattie was really good in it

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I watched this new horror flick called CUPID today.

It was pretty bad. Horrible acting, cheap looking, terrible direction but the weirdest thing about it is that it was shot in the UK, starred all UK actors but for some reason everyone (except for one character) was putting on really, really, really bad American accents. It made no gotdam sense.