Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Four-Hands.jpg

shyt was aaaaaaaight!

Boobi liked it. But shes a dufus so...
Does the white chick go crazy and start killing all the employees at the tattoo parlor where she got that busted ass tat?

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I really liked Belzebuth.
Me too- it was intense. That nursery scene though with the nurse gone rogue :picard: that was shocking af. That was my worst fear when I had my baby - what if some crazy gets hold of the newborns in the nursery room. I made my bf go check like every 20 mins, :mjlol:result of too many horror movie watches. He was not amused
:unimpressed:
But yeah, it was a great movie - gory but the premise was engaging. I like the spirituality storyline twist.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That’s what I said!! I feel
Like it just started up again :dwillhuh:What is it like 4 eps? Weird and disappointing how short it is.
They have only done two episodes since they got back from the holiday break and then they were back to repeats last week.
I hate the way network TV doles out episodes of their shows. They are still stuck in the old school pre-streaming model of presenting TV.