Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I kinda liked that Rattlesnake joint on NETFLIX.

I dont really know why...

But I do.

:patrice:

Awww!
Who am I kidding?

That Carmen Ejogo fine than a muthafukka!

:lolbron:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Currently watching - not bad for a sci-fi esque “Disney-lite” invasion of the body snatchers type deal (Netflix).
MV5BMGQyZWNmMTAtNWE2OS00YmE0LWE4OTEtY2Y0MTk3MGQwMzczXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTk3MjE0MDE@._V1_.jpg
I liked it. It was like a CW-ized version of INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How would ya'll feel about a universe with superheroes who fight lovecraftian monsters. Not marvel style think the Boys or umbrella academy .

I like my lovecraftian monsters beyond human comprehension personally. However, connecting famous horror creatures Marvel universe style does seem like something that could work. I wonder if anyone here has read the Ash vs Jason vs Freddy comics, I always heard good things and it seemed like a no-brainer to be able to put together a great movie or one season tv show.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I like my lovecraftian monsters beyond human comprehension personally. However, connecting famous horror creatures Marvel universe style does seem like something that could work. I wonder if anyone here has read the Ash vs Jason vs Freddy comics, I always heard good things and it seemed like a no-brainer to be able to put together a great movie or one season tv show.
Think more like entities who empower humans to fight against the spawn of their ancient adversaries.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Has anyone seen William Friedkin’s “Bug”? I’ve almost-watched it like 100 times but never commit
You gotta be ready for that shyt.
Its a wild ride!
Thats all ima say.
Michael Shannon one of my favorite actors and he went 4loko in this shyt.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Has anyone seen William Friedkin’s “Bug”? I’ve almost-watched it like 100 times but never commit
That is one sub genre that I cannot stand! Bug movies and creepy crawlers, spiders. I can’t watch those. I remember this Killer Bees horror movie and ever since that, I’ve been miss me with that. Bugs are my phobia in real life so I’m triggered. Rather deal with Michael or Jason than a swarm of bugs.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
you like all Of zombies movies ?
There’s different scales of likeability but I am a fan. Yes. I like the dark, twisty, horrorcore goth vibe of his. From outward appearances, I’m probably the last person who someone would expect to like his type of movies or horror movies in general. From my catholic school background to corporate by day.
:russ: