Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Mannnn, I’m finishing watching 3 from Hell after starting last weekend and Captain Spaulding is not even in this - the dynamic is off . He just of been too sick to film and they killed off his character early
:mjcry:
And FYI for those who want to try for an advanced screening of Dr. Sleep
- sign up for a Fandango VIP membership How To See Stephen King's Doctor Sleep Over A Week Early

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Mannnn, I’m finishing watching 3 from Hell after starting last weekend and Captain Spaulding is not even in this - the dynamic is off . He just of been too sick to film and they killed off his character early
:mjcry:
And FYI for those who want to try for an advanced screening of Dr. Sleep
- sign up for a Fandango VIP membership How To See Stephen King's Doctor Sleep Over A Week Early
I’m trying to get into an early streaming at the Stanley hotel (that the shining was based on). I don’t think it’s gonna happen :mjcry:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Watched this as part of the Huluween collection. not bad at all. Faruiza Balk from “Craft” is in this.
MV5BZDA0YjVkOWItMTAwZC00NGIwLThjZjAtNzNmODEwZmJjZDUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODY3Nzc0OTk@._V1_.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm wondering whatever happened to the whole Japan and Korea horror cinema.

Late 90s and early 2000s, they could do no wrong.
That’s a good question. I guess they no longer became an international “fad” so to speak or maybe they maxed out in a saturated market during the era.

All of the movies Ringu, Grudge, Shutter, Battle Royale, The Eye - etc , there was an influx of great Asian horror then add to that all the sequels.
Top 20 J-horror films – ranked! | Horror films | The Guardian

11 Asian Horror Films that Will Give You Sleepless Nights - When In Manila

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly @Jello Biafra @Daredevil

Can anyone vouch for this and the rest of the movies on Hulu for Halloween?

Fractured and Eli on Netflix were better than expected
Haven’t seen it. Might watch it tonight since she mentioned it.

What I will give the thumbs down to is Wounds. Had high hopes for it and yeah didn’t work for me. Just too slow and took forever to get to the point. I’m all for a slow burn but it’s not an interesting journey