Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Why is that??
shyt just don't bump for me.
I like Halloween and scream of course.
It's my mother's favorite genre. She been making me watch scary movies since I was 3 lol.

But I've just connected with the pennywises and supernatural and rituals a lot more... idk.. I might be biased but slashers seem less popping compared to other horror genres now too

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Just like you blaspheme against RZ?? Pot meet Kettle :comeon::unimpressed:
Stating the gospel about Rob Zombie's trashness is not blasphemy though.
BMyAtPg.png

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
another full length movie - it's a good watch if you like "children of the corn" type movies but with more violence and more graphic. (it's in Spanish with English subtitles).
"Come Out and Play"

That was a good movie. Those kids were creepy as hell.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
shyt just don't bump for me.
I like Halloween and scream of course.
It's my mother's favorite genre. She been making me watch scary movies since I was 3 lol.

But I've just connected with the pennywises and supernatural and rituals a lot more... idk.. I might be biased but slashers seem less popping compared to other horror genres now too
:obama:Ok.. understood. got you. and lol at your mother watching scary movies with her since you were 3- same here, except it was my father and growing up in a house full of boys. probably watching them since I was in diapers. I noticed that the older I get, the more that I gravitate toward the paranormal, psychological cerebral horror movies especially if it has a good unexpected plot twist or narrative change; slasher is always my go-to but I'll balance it out with a less graphic selection.