Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Lol facts. The first 15 minutes of both chapters set a tone that the rest of the movie could not keep up with. Fukunaga's script gets a bad rep but I'm still mad we couldn't see his version come to fruition.

IT would be better suited as a miniseries on HBO or something, IMO.
For me, and maybe it’s just me, it’s just easier to feel for kids running from a clown than adults. Especially when the adults are going through the same exact shyt they went through as kids.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Had to click through and give that astute cinephile a like for that video.:smilingfred:
I hateeeee you, that's not right....:laff::laff: :deadmanny:!!!
oh see .. nahhhh, now you've taken things too far...... it's not over.
quB.gif

Daps
Reppin
Denver
What’s everyone’s favorite 10 horror remakes? Just saw the crazies is on AMC and I remembered how much I love that movie. So yeah now I’m thinking
The thing has to be the clear #1.

the Friday the 13th remake gotta be in there. Halloween too probably. The first It. Ving Rhames dawn of the dead. Jessica biel chainsaw. Evil dead. It’s kinda tough to come up with 10 haha

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone watch Haunt yet?

I’ve been really enjoying this so far with only about 20 minutes left but I’m a fukking stickler for excessively dumb shyt being thrown into horror movies..

case in point there’s a scene where a girl is in an “escape room” and there are instructions painted on the wall instructing her to find the key to get out...only it’s written backwards :ohhh:

Anyone with half a functioning brain read the statement (albeit backwards :whoa:) in seconds...

so shorty pulls out her makeup mirror and sits down in front of the message so she can read it and join the rest of us :dead:

God damn :mjlol: