Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Da fukk? :mjlol:

I guess they can end up with a fire junkie who goes around burning people. :heh:
Lol
You know whats funny? Is i kinda got the idea from that movie Little Monsters.
That Howie Mandel movie from back in the day.
But more modern.

And more fukked up.

:lolbron:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Been sick and bedridden for two days which meant not much to do but see what's on the firestick. I've checked out

Banshee Chapter
Midsommar
Down a Dark Hall
CreepShow episode 1
And a couple of the Two Sentence Horror episodes on Netflix

Gonna tackle Afflicted since that sounds interesting next and then maybe the second Hell House movie if I'm not sleeping off this bug. Actually, I haven't seen a good witchcraft based horror in a while, anyone got suggestions? The Witch in the Window is the last "witch" movie I can think of and she was more a ghost.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
One of my favorites. True gem. Watched it with headphones the first time.

I feel like the first half was absolutely awesome especially. It's got some of the better jump scares and the whole concept was really fun. The plot kinda got in the way of the scares for me as it progressed, but it overall I enjoyed it. Definitely a hidden gem!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Hey everyone shout tv is doing a 31 days of Halloween. They’ve got an app you can download on Apple TV and the fire stick and I’m sure other places. Every night at 7 they’re showing a horror flick followed by a mystery science theater horror related episode. Showing exorcist 3 tonight :wow:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
finally pulled the trigger on that Shudder subscription :blessed:

y'all hit me with suggestions, i got the next 3 days off work so i'm ready to watch some raw horror shyt and i'ma drop some reviews

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
Home from 10 hour workday

Time to watch half of Crawl, eat dinner, short nap... three more hours of coding/rebuilding my unit tests then finish Crawl

Not a moment to spare kids