Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:sneakygator:

I watched 3 FROM HELL last night...utter trash from start to finish.

Rob Zombie is basically making movies to keep his wife happy and make her think she is an actual actress.
I'm about tired of your Rob Zombie slander
HrQH6cl.gif

Utter trash??? Those are fighting words sir - I will not tolerate your wholesale diss of his movies. at all. I'll be back later to address this.
:demonic:
giphy.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm about tired of your Rob Zombie slander
HrQH6cl.gif

Utter trash??? Those are fighting words sir - I will not tolerate your wholesale diss of his movies. at all. I'll be back later to address this.
:demonic:
giphy.gif
Absolute and utter hot garbage.
Not one redeeming quality about it.
Just an exercise in what happens when you give a guy with marginal talent a little money and a camera but no supervision.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Buddy just needs to stop.
That was one of the worst movies ive ever seen!
Even worse than the previous ones.
When they had the brothers throwing it up reppin these clowns...

:deadmanny:
3 FROM HELL was the worst movie I have watched since the last time I sat down to watch a Rob Zombie movie.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Off to a rough start, with Definition of Fear, which had a good lead, and decent, if cliched premise, and spiraled into a mess of a movie. I need to cleanse the palette and get motivated for horror.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
:sneakygator:

I watched 3 FROM HELL last night...utter trash from start to finish.

Rob Zombie is basically making movies to keep his wife happy and make her think she is an actual actress.
I haven't watched a Rob Zombie movie since House Of 1000 Corpses in 2003. shyt was that bad. I keep track of what movies he's working on so I know what to avoid.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Watching this right now - Shudder original .will post up later if I make it through - seems extra demonic
:sadcam:
While leading a police investigation of a massacre in a public school at the border of Mexico and U.S.A, special Agent Emanuel Ritter links this strange case to the coming and rising of the ancient demon Belzebuth. But in order to stop the trail of upcoming infanticides, Ritter shall have to confront himself before dealing with the forces of good and evil.

So I just seen this today....

This was a good movie, the ending was trash... I think I'm just tired of exorcism scenes.

The opening scene tho :picard: