Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
There's Wolf Creek on Shudder, The Terror on AMC, Channel Zero series on Syfy, Slasher S3 was pretty good on Netflix and I heard Typewriter on Netflix is good. Also Castle Rock & Into The Dark is a horror anthology on Hulu.
With the exception of Typewriter, which I haven't seen - the rest are dope. The first season of The Terror was better than expected - that turn on the ship came in real quick, real fast. I liked it a lot. Slow burn at times, but the build up was intense, that was more of a mental and psychological breakdown with horror elements. I have yet to watch Into The Dark, yet though and still need to finish up a few eps of Castle Rock. Slasher 2 and 3 were both good. 3 was graphic af.. lmao.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
who's Fredrick??
220px-Freddy_Krueger_%28Robert_Englund%29.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anyone else seen all of these?

I have watched them all and the quality varies greatly from film to film.
Not yet. Hulu pissed me the f off, they canceled their streaming app to all LG Smart Tvs :beli:and I'm not trying to purchase a Roku or amazon fire stick just to watch Hulu, when I have all the other streaming apps built into the tv and customized. All we have are LGs in my house. Just when they start releasing content that I'm interested in as far as that- they pull this ish. It disturbs me... thinking about it gets me heated.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Probably been mentioned already but the Exorcist TV show was really good. It's only two seasons too so it won't take up a lot of your time to run through it.
I loved that TV show - both seasons. The first one was just straight up demonic possession, so it felt more true to the original story. The second season with the foster family had all these plot twists - I never saw that final plot turn coming. But I felt they put too many storylines in the 2nd season. I'm not going to spoil it in case anyone still wants to watch but ... it was one of those "it was him all along" moments
:merchant::picard:
They cancelled that after season 2. If you like The Exorcist show - The Enfield Haunting is a good series, it was inspired by or inspired The Conjuring.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Any new (2010-) horror is fine too regardless if it's found footage or not
This is what I have so far - they are either found footage, but I don't think they're all (POV found footage, some of them may even be "documentary" style found footage). No particular order, I'm just listing what I watched and liked. Most can be found on Amazon video, Shudder or Netflix

The Bay
The Monster Project
Attack the Block
Reef
Torment
Banshee Chapter
Megan is Missing
Hush
The Invitation
Truth or Die
The Host
The Innkeepers
Always Watching: A Marbel Hornet Story
The Visit
Final Prayer
The Devil's Doorway
The Poughkeepsie Tapes
Afflicted
Yellow Brick Road
Apollo 18
The Sacrament
The Conspiracy
The Tunnel
Rec 1 and 2, along with Quarantine (U.S remake version of Rec)
The Houses October Built
Exists
Devil's Pass
Willow Creek
BackCountry
Creep
Exhibit A
Home Movie
Bad Ben
Badder Ben
The Den
Area 51 (lol bc of unintentional comedy)
The Gallows

Last edited: