Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
That too lol I've seen a lot but i'm still finding more ones I haven't
There’s a pretty decent paranormal investigator tv show spoof that went up on shudder recently called Deadtectives. It’s not great but it’s a fun watch.

Anyone have any horror TV recommendations? I don’t usually mess with a lot of horror tv. I think the genre just works a lot better in movies. But I’m trying not to start my Halloween horror movie binge too early this year and I’m already getting that itch lol

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
There’s a pretty decent paranormal investigator tv show spoof that went up on shudder recently called Deadtectives. It’s not great but it’s a fun watch.

Anyone have any horror TV recommendations? I don’t usually mess with a lot of horror tv. I think the genre just works a lot better in movies. But I’m trying not to start my Halloween horror movie binge too early this year and I’m already getting that itch lol

There's Wolf Creek on Shudder, The Terror on AMC, Channel Zero series on Syfy, Slasher S3 was pretty good on Netflix and I heard Typewriter on Netflix is good. Also Castle Rock & Into The Dark is a horror anthology on Hulu.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
There's Wolf Creek on Shudder, The Terror on AMC, Channel Zero series on Syfy, Slasher S3 was pretty good on Netflix and I heard Typewriter on Netflix is good. Also Castle Rock & Into The Dark is a horror anthology on Hulu.
I’ve seen most of the into the darks, the first 2 seasons of channel zero and just started castle rock. How are the other seasons of channel zero?

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Yes. Reviews are saying that it's supposed to be the scariest, "exorcist" reaction level of scary or so they say, I did not find Exorcist to be scary :stopitslime:. Just released (subtitles). I haven't seen it yet. Comparing it to Stranger Things with the story revolving around 3 kids, strange occurrences and 80s nostalgia.
'Typewriter': Everything to Know About Netflix's Scary New Series
https://decider.com/2019/07/29/typewriter-on-netflix-show-scary/
https://decider.com/2019/07/19/typewriter-on-netflix-stream-it-or-skip-it/
Netflix is no stranger to successful series, but the new Indian horror series Typewriter is currently all the buzz on social media. The five-part Sujoy Ghosh-directed series debuted on the streaming giant earlier this month, spinning a tale about a haunting in an Indian town, and there’s plenty that you should know before you tune in for your next binge watch.
One of Netflix’s newest originals Typewriter is being called one of the scariest shows on Netflix, and apparently it’s so spooky people can’t sleep. But is the new Netflix show scary? How scary is Typewriter, really? Let’s investigate.

From Sujoy Ghosh the director, actor, producer, and screenwriter behind the Indian comedy Jhankaar Beats, the mystery thriller Kahaani, and the crime drama Badla, comes Typewriter. The five-episode Netflix original follows three young friends who search an old villa for ghosts. But when a new family moves into the villa, a long-dead legend re-emerges, triggering sudden deaths and the revelations of several secrets.

Nowhere near as scary as the exorcist. Its creepy and fukks with your head a bit, but i wouldnt say its that scary. Some of the acting/voice overs can be bad, but its got some humor in it as well. I watched the whole season, but kinda feel like it dragged on too much

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeah the horror thread is surprisingly a peaceful thread. Nobody starts no drama or nothing. We just talk horror and have fun with it and try to piss off @Jello Biafra.

Speaking of which, guess who I saw on CNN’s the movies docuseries?:lolbron:

Who??:lupe: :sas2:
Rob Zombie !!!!
:mjlol: :deadrose:The horror gawwwdddd :blessed:He blessed CNN with his presence. His new movie based his mega hit release - The Devil's Rejects. Is he making another Texas Chainsaw ??
:whew:
f659678ca66294c48b7a957a9f1ad23d.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Probably been mentioned already but the Exorcist TV show was really good. It's only two seasons too so it won't take up a lot of your time to run through it.