Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
giphy.gif

what horror flicks would you give an A or A+? :lupe:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
These are all on Netflix? Which one is the best for fukkery/laughs. I need another movie like The Boy, that shyt was high comedy to me for some reason lol
Also, don’t know how much you’re into movies with subtitles but The Doll and Doll 2 ..
:deadmanny::lupe:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what horror flicks would you give an A or A+? :lupe:
Not Exorcist- the background story about the events and the circumstances/issue surrounding the movie were more interesting than the actual movie lol, imo.
Highly overrated but at the same time it’s a movie that I will never ever in life watch again bc it gives off some bad mojo and a weird vibe, I believe it is cursed but that’s just me..
:hubie:
Psycho and Shining are another two that everyone likes but I’m meh about. The background or story are more interesting that the movie.

I would rank Halloween 2018, Conjuring and Insidious series, Texas Chainsaw, Revenge, I spit on your grave, last house on the left, as top. But I’m more of a category person. Slashers, ghosts and Paranormal/ psychological/occult get top billing from me. I like most of the franchises- I wouldn’t give any of them below a B-, except for the Paranomal Activity movies and Saw series. Some sequels ran their course but are still ok by me.
Then any zombie movies will get a grade b/c to me.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Real Late to the party but I just saw US today- wowwwww.
US>>>>>> Get Out and Jordan Peele who would have thought ???
:whoo::whew:
@2 Cold Taurus you asked what horror movie that I would give an A - this is it. That was past my expectations. Went into it without all the psychoanalysis or seeing any reviews /write ups prior to. Top 10 easy.

Edit - parts that I didn’t like and were distracting are the bad comedic timing; and making the fathers look like goofys. Had the father out there looking like a useless buffoon
:martin:

Last edited:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Not Exorcist- the background story about the events and the circumstances/issue surrounding the movie were more interesting than the actual movie lol, imo.
Highly overrated but at the same time it’s a movie that I will never ever in life watch again bc it gives off some bad mojo and a weird vibe, I believe it is cursed but that’s just me..
:hubie:
Psycho and Shining are another two that everyone likes but I’m meh about. The background or story are more interesting that the movie.

I would rank Halloween 2018, Conjuring and Insidious series, Texas Chainsaw, Revenge, I spit on your grave, last house on the left, as top. But I’m more of a category person. Slashers, ghosts and Paranormal/ psychological/occult get top billing from me. I like most of the franchises- I wouldn’t give any of them below a B-, except for the Paranomal Activity movies and Saw series. Some sequels ran their course but are still ok by me.
Then any zombie movies will get a grade b/c to me.

i can dig it :ehh:

guess that’s the difference between us then cause with me if there’s fukkery surrounding the film (backstory, curses, true events etc) that makes the movie better for me

Halloween 2018 was real dope though i went in with low expectations and enjoyed it

Us was good too but better than Get Out? :patrice: i don’t know about that but i gotta rewatch both those since i only saw em once

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
https://www.citybeat.com/movies-tv/...rror-film-midsommar-is-a-psychedelic-mindfukk
:picard::deadrose:

“Aster's follow-up to last year's "Hereditary" — plays out almost entirely outdoors in a sun-dappled Swedish village where the locals don flowy frocks and flower crowns. It's also highly-disturbing.”

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County