Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
100 - Eraserhead
99 - Night of the Demons (2009)
98 - Torso
97 - Your Vice is a Locked Room and Only I have the Key
96 - The Puppet Master:
95 - Puppet Master 2:
94. Puppet Master III: Toulon's Revenge
93. Hellhouse LLC Director’s Cut
92. Hell House II
91. Dead Alive
90. Urban Legend
89. Hell House III
88. The Fury
87. The Beyond
86. Annihilation
85. Dead and Breakfast
84. Hell House LLC Origins
83. Alien
82. Aliens
81. Aliens 3
80. Aliens Resurrection
79. Late night with the Devil
78. Alien: Covenant
77. Alien: Romulus
76. House by the Cemetery
75. Sorority House Massacre
74. Graduation Day
73. Return of the Living Dead
72. House of 1000 Corpses
71. The Visit
70. Beetlejuice
69. Carrie (2013)
68. The Rage Carrie 2
67. Carrie
66. Pet Sematary
65. Pet Sematary two

The third act of House of 1000 Corpses ruins the movie tbh. Every thing was perfect until all the fukkery happened at the end. All those mother fukkers in the water and living in that tunnel makes no sense to me.

Just for completionist purposes, you may want to throw Prometheus on the list (Alien: Covenant is basically a direct sequel to it). Whenever I see Return of the Living Dead on lists, I immediately think of part 3...that one's a personal favorite of mine.

Agreed about House of 1000 Corpses. It lost its way right in the final portion. Rob Zombie regrounded those characters in the real world for Devil's Rejects, and I think that's why it's his most well-received work.

Was The Visit a first-watch for you? I'm a Found-Footage head, so you know I'm curious for your take on that one.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Netflix has a gem of a Korean Thriller/Horror series in The Frog.
MV5BZGM4Y2VhYjMtZGMzYS00YTI5LTk5NWUtMTcxNTJlOGMyZGE2XkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

A man's life unravels when a mysterious woman arrives at his motel one summer, forcing him to grasp tightly to what he cherishes most.

This synopsis is a rare case of not giving people enough. The show is about a motel owner who is getting a serious case of deja vu from the mysterious woman guest. She reminds him of a man he left stay at his motel in his younger days, a man who turned out to be a serial killer who upended everything in our MC's life just by picking that motel. There's a lot of back and forth from the present to his past.

I've finished three episodes, and I'm hooked.

Last edited:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Sometimes dead is betta.

Gotta add that to our horror movie quote list.
Where’s this at
Just for completionist purposes, you may want to throw Prometheus on the list (Alien: Covenant is basically a direct sequel to it). Whenever I see Return of the Living Dead on lists, I immediately think of part 3...that one's a personal favorite of mine.

Agreed about House of 1000 Corpses. It lost its way right in the final portion. Rob Zombie regrounded those characters in the real world for Devil's Rejects, and I think that's why it's his most well-received work.

Was The Visit a first-watch for you? I'm a Found-Footage head, so you know I'm curious for your take on that one.
I didn’t complete the main series since I was worn out watching them lol. I was bored af with Covenant. I think Romulus is top 3 in the series for me.

I’ll eventually watch Return of the Living Dead III. Oh girl from that movie so fine. I’m skipping II that shyt so boring.

Is devil rejects horror?

Nah it’s my second time watching it. Entertaining horror film. I don’t know why M. Night Shyamalan gets a lot of shyt

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Where’s this at

I don't think anyone actually made a list but we were talking about quotes or lines from horror movies that were good.

Also if you like horror comedies like Return of the Living Dead and Evil Dead II I'd recommend Demons(demoni)1985. I watched that when I was doing my italian horror movie watchthrough and that movie is very entertaining. Lots of good practical effects.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I watched Teeth yesterday. shyt was ass but main character got a great body :ehh:

I don't think anyone actually made a list but we were talking about quotes or lines from horror movies that were good.

Also if you like horror comedies like Return of the Living Dead and Evil Dead II I'd recommend Demons(demoni)1985. I watched that when I was doing my italian horror movie watchthrough and that movie is very entertaining. Lots of good practical effects.
I feel like I seen that before? Are they trapped in a theater? I’ll add it to my watch list

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Netflix has a gem of a Korean Thriller/Horror series in The Frog.
MV5BZGM4Y2VhYjMtZGMzYS00YTI5LTk5NWUtMTcxNTJlOGMyZGE2XkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

This synopsis is a rare case of not giving people enough. The show is about a motel owner who is getting a serious case of deja vu from the mysterious woman guest. She reminds him of a man he left stay at his motel in his younger days, a man who turned out to be a serial killer who upended everything in our MC's life just by picking that motel. There's a lot of back and forth from the present to his past.

I've finished three episodes, and I'm hooked.
I'm on 4 . I dig it