Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Warning: Spoilers ahead

Eraserhead
Scream
Videodrome
The Others
Us
Jacob's Ladder
Saw
Midsommar
The Sixth Sense
The Shining

Would anyone recommend The Others? That's the only movie on this list that I haven't seen. Someone spoiled the ending for me so I never bothered.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Would anyone recommend The Others? That's the only movie on this list that I haven't seen. Someone spoiled the ending for me so I never bothered.
It’s good. A slow burner. Criterion gave it a release, so that must say something. :ld:

I thought Eraserhead was :russell:

Never saw Jacob’s Ladder.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This movie trailer reminded me of some of the Full Moon movies that we talked about last week. Also some 80s horror movies. It definitely feels like something that would come on late night on The Sci-FI in the 90s.

Frankie Freako by the same people that did The Void and Psycho Goreman

:dahell: lol

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps

The director just makes movies that he wants which I can respect. He does makeup work for Hollywood movies like Suicide Squad, Crimson Peak, and the Hannibal TV series. This year he did the makeup fx for In a Violent Nature. Its a group of them that collaborate on stuff.

This movie isn't too far off from Psycho Goreman. Some of the comedy isn't for me but a lot of those sequences hit hard as a kid that grew up watching Power Rangers, The Guyver and shyt like that.

I haven't seen their other movies besides The Void which is their most straight forward horror movie. It was alright the first time I watched it but I just got done watching all the old school Lovecraft horror movies that its inspired by.

Last edited:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The director just makes movies that he wants which I can respect. He does makeup work for Hollywood movies like Suicide Squad, Crimson Peak, and the Hannibal TV series. This year he did the makeup fx for In a Violent Nature. Its a group of them that collaborate on stuff.

This movie isn't too far off from Psycho Goreman. Some of the comedy isn't for me but a lot of those sequences hit hard as a kid that grew up watching Power Rangers, The Guyver and shyt like that.

I haven't seen their other movies besides The Void which is there most straight forward horror movie. It was alright the first time I watched it but I just got done watching all the old school Lovecraft horror movies that its inspired by.

the The Void was :ehh: watched about a couple years ago

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

I haven't seen their other movies besides The Void which is there most straight forward horror movie. It was alright the first time I watched it but I just got done watching all the old school Lovecraft horror movies that its inspired by.

Void was pure fukkery. Which other Lovecraftian horror movies were you checking? Mountain of madness?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
This movie trailer reminded me of some of the Full Moon movies that we talked about last week. Also some 80s horror movies. It definitely feels like something that would come on late night on The Sci-FI in the 90s.

Frankie Freako by the same people that did The Void and Psycho Goreman

No words..

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

They rebooting this as a comedy? :gucci: