Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The kid from Creepshow is Joe Hill, Stephen King's son, and he wrote the short story Black Phone is based on.
a6.gif
:ohhh:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
5 Nights at Freddy’s was boring as fukk. It was a movie I was gonna watch in theaters, but the reviews kept me away. This is one of those times where I agree with the consensus and I’m glad I didn’t see it in the theaters. :russell:

It focused too much on the story and that shyt felt like Lifetime lite horror. The main character was dull and boring. By the time the movie became a little interesting it was already over the 1 hour mark.

I don’t know how this shyt made close to 300 mil. :dwillhuh:

Banana Splits Movie >>> 5 Nights…
Attributing its success to the FNAF games having a very dedicated fanbase. PG-13 rating doesn’t hurt either.

I haven’t watched it yet though and not really itching to. Just burnt out with Blumhouse overall atm. What have they done for me lately is the question I often ask and it’s not much.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is dope!

Use the promo code caffeinatedcaroline to save 20% and get the poster for $19.20

fangoira100poster-scaled.jpg

Last edited:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I do that shyt all the time. Did it with barbarian and thought I shytted On myself. meant to do it for longlegs but glad I didn’t cuz I would have started snoring.
Was it bad? I enjoyed it for what it was worth.
I was gripping the edge of my seat trying not to have a panic attack, I felt like that kid from that meme where he had all those veins in his head :pachaha:

Maxxxine
Late Night With The Devil
LongLegs

2024 setting up to be a decent year of horror

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
This is dope!

I feel like no rob zombie movie should be in the top 100 but besides that it’s a pretty good list.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was it bad? I enjoyed it for what it was worth.
I was gripping the edge of my seat trying not to have a panic attack, I felt like that kid from that meme where he had all those veins in his head :pachaha:

Maxxxine
Late Night With The Devil
LongLegs

2024 setting up to be a decent year of horror

maybe my expectations were too high Based off the marketing. I thought the acting was weird in lots of parts like mid level acting besides longlegs. The start of it thought I was about to be on the edge of my seat. Had a couple little jumps but nothing too crazy. I definitely enjoyed late night with the devil more. Haven’t checked out maxxxine. :lupe:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
This is dope!

I like that you can scratch off the black and white photo and it reveals the color pictures. They called it the horror movie advent calendar which is a good description.